The Walking Dead - Official Thread

well every week there's something new to complain about. I'm ok with this show now i know there will be holes in story. hope they make the next episode worth waiting till February.

When they went to that house and had all those dead bodies. for a second i was like man what if they just brought in Negan to the show! Then Eventually there would of been a 3 way war between Rick, Governer, and Negan..... :nerd:
Yes i know Negan appears later in the Comics.

Last edited:
I noticed Daryl isn't in the previews...

I think he gets tight when he finds out that sent that crusty wrinkled B on her way and he goes looking for her.

F all that though this dude the Governor done found out the GTA tank cheat code :lol:

But yo...

What if he goes there in peace and asks Rick to take these people in to keep them safe while he goes on his way... that would be super lame.

i don't think the Governor is going to die next week though.

I still love the show though and think it's great so no complains here on my end.

I don't even think there will be a fight next episode. I think the episode will end right before any action and that's gonna be the cliffhanger

lol @ how people are quick to believe the governor's lies. Dude shows up and all of a sudden people start falling in pits of zombies? yea ok....

You can be disappointed in the direction a show goes in and continue to watch. I'm invested in the characters and I'm hoping it can get back to how good it once was.

That's why I continue to watch. Is it a problem when someone voices an opinion that doesn't just praise the show? It's okay to be critical.
There is nothing wrong with that, but every week the same thing ?
I can only speak for myself, but I've only said it the last two weeks. I think the episode before that was actually really good, and that's part of what keeps me hanging on.:lol:

I have high hopes for this show. Season 1 was great and the pilot was perfect television. I really want it to get back to that quality.

TWD does a great job of making 98% of it’s female characters unlikeable within the first 30 seconds of seeing them.

This mexican is hilarious!

“I wouldn’t have saved you, if not for the people you had with you.”

“Hey wanna play golf while no one is around?”

Of course the gov. doesn’t shoot the white guy first. He seeks the black person.

I think the gov had dude from oz let that walker loose in the camp to make everyone else feel unsafe and motivate them to take the prison

And since Daryl is basically comic tyrese, what if he's out looking for carol and takes tyreses place in the comic before the battle

not really interested in this show anymore. i mean..i'll still watch..can't help it. but mentally, I've checked out for the most part.

The show is still good, but the last two episodes really should have been condensed into one or a special extended episode. No need to be away from the prison for two weeks after what last happened there. Thats my problem with it.

I don't even think there will be a fight next episode. I think the episode will end right before any action and that's gonna be the cliffhanger
THIS. The Governor will probably spend the whole episode hyping up his crew and Rick will spend the whole episode farming and when the time comes the Governor and his crew will come to the prison with the tank in the previews, Rick will have his gun drawn, and BAMMM black screen END OF EPISODE.

THIS. The Governor will probably spend the whole episode hyping up his crew and Rick will spend the whole episode farming and when the time comes the Governor and his crew will come to the prison with the tank in the previews, Rick will have his gun drawn, and BAMMM black screen END OF EPISODE.

This will be the outcome without a doubt,

I wonder where they are going to take it after this Governor storyline? They seriously cannot stay in that Jail any longer

Last edited:
**** the govnah

carl needs to end that fool asap or see daryl with the hands

i have a feeling carol will be back next week to save the day :nerd:

#thereturn

Last edited:
Imagine the Governor finds Carol and uses her as bait to get to them or get them to come out of the jail :lol:

What if he's bluffing and the tank doesn't even work.

He should have just showed up and blew that freaking place up and hated on their happy secure situation :lol:

Governor is smooth though he pulled probably the two best looking chicks on the show and did so quickly.

Imagine the Governor finds Carol and uses her as bait to get to them or get them to come out of the jail :lol:

He should have just showed up and blew that freaking place up and hated on their happy secure situation :lol:

Governor is smooth though he pulled probably the two best looking chicks on the show and did so quickly.

you gotta be kidding me

you gotta be kidding me

Who was better looking than Andrea on this show.

This new chick is decent compared to all the other current chicks on the show.

you gotta be kidding me

wait, you're serious?? andrea? she was terrible my dude.

you gotta be kidding me

wait, you're serious?? andrea? she was terrible my dude.

Yeah I am serious

She didn't have much competition who Lori

I don't know what you dudes see in Maggie but hey

And I'm not talking about annoyance level I'm talking looks wise

Who was better looking than Andrea

Did you guys not see the after show after she got killed or times when she was on the Talking Dead she looked good street clothed too

Tyreese sister > tyreese wife >>>Maggie > Beth > Andrea > Lori > Michonne >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dale >>>>>>>>>>>>> Carol

Last edited:
lmaoooo my dude said dale looked better than carol hahahahahaha

maggie in season 1 was hella cute.

andrea was a sweaty dust bunny. **** andrea sister was better.

tyreese ill shorty was nice.

and that dark haired chick at woodbury, she was wayyy better than andrea.

Back
Top Bottom