The Walking Dead - Official Thread

You can be disappointed in the direction a show goes in and continue to watch. I'm invested in the characters and I'm hoping it can get back to how good it once was.

That's why I continue to watch. Is it a problem when someone voices an opinion that doesn't just praise the show? It's okay to be critical.

its going down next week....governor about to kill that ho and old man...yiiiiiiiiiiiii

What's the reason behind these mid-season breaks? Is AMC the only one that does this?

**** is wild annoying man. Totally kills the flow and probably messes up the episodes that aired before it because they're saving the huge "wow" moments for the mid-season finale.

Anywho, this episode was okay. Not great and not awful. Kinda cool to see the Gov snap and be ruthless again, but please let his story arc end next week. It's time to move on.

Yo next weeks episode is bout to be crazy.

A TANK DOE

It's not just AMC, USA did it with Suits.

What will AMC put in Walking Dead's timeslot?

Last edited:
More filler crap.

Can't wait till we see everyone at the prison next week and everyone there is cured of the virus :rolleyes Now we're finally at the point with the war between the camps that should have happened last season. Thanks for wasting a half a season of my time AMC.

Last edited:
Walking dead is beginning to drag on. Episode was really good but they are obviously dragging the series out.

I was really annoyed with last weeks episode, but i'm glad they sped this weeks up so now the big fight is about to take place.

Although I do agree that they need to move this along and start having people on the move again but I think this season will serve its purpose even though it has been dragged out.

They cooked me with this episode and last I think the whole governor story arch was plain old annoying I mean the way they did it last season was pretty dope this time it was just plain BS... The governor is one of my favorite psychopaths after Heisenberg a crazy person can always appreciate another.. Insanity is a hell of a drug for real.. Next week is gonna be dope I wonder how will the sickly people affect the fight this is going to get interesting. 

Liked the episode. Can't wait for the next episode.

Tara :evil: :pimp:

AMC is splitting this season up because all of their other shows suck.

You know its getting bad when you make a reality show about competitive arm wrestling :lol:

What's the reason behind these mid-season breaks? Is AMC the only one that does this?

**** is wild annoying man. Totally kills the flow and probably messes up the episodes that aired before it because they're saving the huge "wow" moments for the mid-season finale.

USA started doing it with Suits

It's all about money. So they can get big ratings and advertising dollars for more than one quarter.

This way they have two season premiers and season finales in a year.

Someone's bout to get offed next week

I say it's Herschel
i agree
Yea after watching the talking dead (and by watching I mean listening to it on the TV while I do other ****) they have a "surprise" guest next week. AKA someones gonna die and they're gonna be on the show next week to talk about it. 

IDK if they kill off a main person for the mid season finale. Id prolly predict its gonna be the alchoholic kid but I dont think that would be wow enough. Technically the timelines just met up so the Prison just got their medecine. So idk if everyone is gonna be "back to normal" yet. They would probably still need Herschel for some stuff. I would be ok with Michonne going if it means the Gov story can come to an end shortly after. 

But either way he gotta go soon. It was a nice little experiment since they needed some other conflict after they got into the prison and didnt really have to deal with walkers on the regular. But its time to end both of those story arcs and get back on the road. 

You can be disappointed in the direction a show goes in and continue to watch. I'm invested in the characters and I'm hoping it can get back to how good it once was.

That's why I continue to watch. Is it a problem when someone voices an opinion that doesn't just praise the show? It's okay to be critical.
There is nothing wrong with that, but every week the same thing ?

Back
Top Bottom