The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Iil girl is a OG triple OG
eek.gif
problem is the killed the best looking chick in a while. gangsta nonetheless

can we get a list of confirmed deaths?

and the dude that plays herschel and the girl that plays maggie really seemed hurt that he got kicked off the show

Last edited:
Great episode.

Gov was chopping Herschel's head of like if he was using a machete.

No way Judith is dead. She on the bus.

Glen's useless *** still alive :smh:

This honestly would have been more satisfying if it happened as the season finale of last season. With that said it tied things up so that we could move forward, so I'm hoping for a fresh, second half of the season.

ehh, I mean, that's better than the way Judith actually gets killed in the comics. But you never know, they may have saved her

She had to get scooped. The zombies don't carry their meal. They chow down right there.

Daryl bout to clap young Taylor Swift in the woods too.

ehh, I mean, that's better than the way Judith actually gets killed in the comics. But you never know, they may have saved her

She had to get scooped. The zombies don't carry their meal. They chow down right there.

Daryl bout to clap young Taylor Swift in the woods too.

Beth will sing a song before Darl claps her flat cheeks

I liked the episode

Glad Michonne got chance to complete what she started, and the Governor storyline is finally closed.

So who is going to help all the injured people, since Herschel as basically the medic/doctor for the entire camp.

Were those two chicks from the Governer's group lesbians???

Shorty really did let a 7 yr old pop her in the dome.....

AND I'M SORRY.....GLEN SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.

Oh, and RIP Mr. Hershey's 

Last edited:
word on the street is Hershel from this show is died. I keep seeing posts on FB about it. 

RIP, even though I don't know who he is. 

Were those two chicks from the Governer's group lesbians???

Shorty really did let a 7 yr old pop her in the dome.....

AND I'M SORRY.....GLEN SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.
I may just be thinking too much about Blue is the Warmest Color, but I honestly thought they were going to kiss before they attacked the prison.

As for Glen, the character just seems to degrade episode after episode. I'm at the point where I could care less if he dies or lives. Sad to admit considering how awesome he was in the first season.

Back
Top Bottom