The Walking Dead - Official Thread

glen just doesnt seem needed anymore. Like the group would be too op if you had him, a level headed rick, daryl, tyrese, michonne etc. Like itd be dumb for them to ever get overun by zombies.

and what happened to the governors Gf sister. I remember her hiding behind the tank but I lost track of the character

glen just doesnt seem needed anymore. Like the group would be too op if you had him, a level headed rick, daryl, tyrese, michonne etc. Like itd be dumb for them to ever get overun by zombies.

and what happened to the governors Gf sister. I remember her hiding behind the tank but I lost track of the character
i think one of those lil girls popped her in the head

Her wig got split by one of Carroll's soldiers.

i think one of those lil girls popped her in the head

Her wig got split by one of Carroll's soldiers.

I thought that was her lesbian lover that got shot in the head

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now THAT is how you do a midseason finale.  SO DAMN GLAD THEY ENDED THE GOVERNOR STORY ARC BEFORE THE BREAK!!!!  

And I'm glad that Michonne was the one to begin the process of sending his *** back to the essence.   

Hershel though.  And possibly Judith?  Damn.  
frown.gif

I'm glad they're finally out of the prison though.  

That little girl is cold blooded. Strolled up on her and let the ratchet off like it was second nature.

governor aint dead....watch that chickenhead missed and shot the ground...dumb broad.    who else died?  that little baby got eaten...wtf kinda ish is that 

governor aint dead....watch that chickenhead missed and shot the ground...dumb broad.    who else died?  that little baby got eaten...wtf kinda ish is that 

bro he got stabbed through his body...he wouldnt survive that...and i dont think the baby was eaten...

whats going on in the next episode? i cant wait to see who got killed and who lived....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Grimes girls must be delicious as hell as zombies never leave a damn piece behind when they eat them.

Last edited:
With everyone out of the prison second half of season 4 should be :smokin Don't think Glenn will make it through season 4

But rick will die quickly, dude got beaten to near death, shot in the leg, assuming that it didn't hit a main artery.

dude is on life support while carl drags him away

Yo what if Carol gets down with Negan and The Saviors in the next season or whenever he's introduced?

Don't even want to deal with a Negan story line. In the comics it's berms dragged our like 15 issues already :x

Back
Top Bottom