The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Did the girls pull the bodies too?

I don't believe Carol did it, but I don't think the girls did either. I feel were getting made to believe that's how it is.

I wanna bet that what happened was that the big sister off'd them while they slept, I'm not sure I remember if she became sick after the bodies were burnt ad maybe that's when she caught the virus, she snuck in the cell, killed them, caught the virus, Carol caught her and took the L for her....took the bodies outback and burnt them, but after they had already been killed.

Now that everyone is on the lose I can see Carol being the one to save them, maybe she's with another group.

I think the little girls got the baby, after they saved tyrese they ran the other direction and tyrese yelled out THIS WAY!

how the hell u gonna leave ur daughter playing in the mud when walkers constantly pop out of nowhere. You're next to the river, but there's three more sides that they could come from. And yea, just to be more careless, keep back 500 feet and sit on top of a trailer. And no one in the group raised the question as to where their previous leader went along with the other dude?

- apparently zombies make great bulletproof shields
- these little girls are trained marksmen with the dead center headshots? when did they learn how to shoot? i guess they were the ones who clapped those people
- 4 trucks filled with machine gun blazing goons go around the prison perimeter and then .....????
-all those machine gun rounds, explosions, and no one on rick's side got killed
-a high-caliber assault rifle round goes through d'angelo and he looks like he got grazed by a paint ball
- do the writers got a vendetta against attractive females?

show is ridiculous but entertaining lol

how the hell u gonna leave ur daughter playing in the mud when walkers constantly pop out of nowhere. You're next to the river, but there's three more sides that they could come from. And yea, just to be more careless, keep back 500 feet and sit on top of a trailer. And no one in the group raised the question as to where their previous leader went along with the other dude?

- apparently zombies make great bulletproof shields
- these little girls are trained marksmen with the dead center headshots? when did they learn how to shoot? i guess they were the ones who clapped those people
- 4 trucks filled with machine gun blazing goons go around the prison perimeter and then .....????
-all those machine gun rounds, explosions, and no one on rick's side got killed
-a high-caliber assault rifle round goes through d'angelo and he looks like he got grazed by a paint ball
- do the writers got a vendetta against attractive females?

show is ridiculous but entertaining lol
- guess they do

- they were being trained by the girl who got banished the whole time in secret

- goons sucked lol

- only a couple people are actually trained, most are just randoms people who are afraid for their life

- it put him out so i guess it worked

- yes

Shane was the character hands down. He was the one to watch for, the badass, not to mention dude is actually a good actor. The only down side is if they kept him would he of gone "stale"? Would he just be a side character (crossbow man, Asian dude)? Nothing can say for sure but I would've taken that bet and kept him. The gov sucked because they literally waited 2 seasons to do anything with him as far as a character. If they would've done what they did with him the past 2 episodes over time it would've made the clash with him and rick a true collision of worlds.

Right??? Imagine they don't murk Shane in season 2 but instead they banish him like carol. Then you got all of season 3 without Shane and you let the GOV cook and be a badass and having him be king psycho until this mid season finale Shane shows up and goes BOSS.

Like the Gov has Judith at gunpoint in a standoff with Rick and Shane rolls up and says some crap like, "I told you, you couldn't keep them safe rick!" and straight murks the gov. Then he's so infatuated with Judith and convinced that she's his kin, that he kidnaps her and BOOM just like that, you have Shane versus Rick in the ultimate showdown for the rest of the season.

There are literally thousands of more awesome ways this show could have gone and I understand it has to somewhat follow the comic but damb if you're gonna change it slightly then might as well go all the way imo

The ultimate comeback "I HAVE A TANK!!!"

iwC6hvLLMUjH.gif

Shane was the character hands down. He was the one to watch for, the badass, not to mention dude is actually a good actor. The only down side is if they kept him would he of gone "stale"? Would he just be a side character (crossbow man, Asian dude)? Nothing can say for sure but I would've taken that bet and kept him. The gov sucked because they literally waited 2 seasons to do anything with him as far as a character. If they would've done what they did with him the past 2 episodes over time it would've made the clash with him and rick a true collision of worlds.
Right??? Imagine they don't murk Shane in season 2 but instead they banish him like carol. Then you got all of season 3 without Shane and you let the GOV cook and be a badass and having him be king psycho until this mid season finale Shane shows up and goes BOSS.

Like the Gov has Judith at gunpoint in a standoff with Rick and Shane rolls up and says some crap like, "I told you, you couldn't keep them safe rick!" and straight murks the gov. Then he's so infatuated with Judith and convinced that she's his kin, that he kidnaps her and BOOM just like that, you have Shane versus Rick in the ultimate showdown for the rest of the season.

There are literally thousands of more awesome ways this show could have gone and I understand it has to somewhat follow the comic but damb if you're gonna change it slightly then might as well go all the way imo
i4tEZRGSIwjzj.gif

They dropped the ball with his "death". I know they did it to leave a plot hole but it would of been more satisfying to see the head shot, brains out.

Exactly. Why didnt the just show the head shot and wrap it up?
This way they leave a loophole that perhaps someone swooped by and nursed him back to health.

I dont understand the hate for Glen, I know he was useless this season but come on.

All this talk bout Shane..........after the show I was thinking the same thing. Imagine if he was in this season.
Killed off too soon. :smh:

Last edited:
Probably because she didn't want him to turn or because he shot her daughter in the head moments before the shootout or a combination of both.

Did the girls pull the bodies too?

I don't believe Carol did it, but I don't think the girls did either. I feel were getting made to believe that's how it is.

I believe Carol did it.

I don't believe the girls did it, because they would have to drag dead weight several feet and not have anyone notice.

The only thing I can see is that all of them did it together.

it's definitely the little girls and I fully agree with whoever said Carol was covering up for them, I bet they killed those two people

I heard on a TWD podcast that Carol is gonna be the lead character of the spinoff, i don't know how I feel about that :rolleyes

Yeah, I believe it's the girls with the rats

And Carol as a lead character :\

Probably because she didn't want him to turn or because he shot her daughter in the head moments before the shootout or a combination of both.

She seemed angry shooting. That seemed like revenge, because "he" caused all of that. Seemed like a very female thing to do.

That whole storyline was confusing and funny to me. I was wondering about the time span, like with her sister and the girl. Everyone seemed way too attached. I guess nobody is used to getting buns on the regular. But with the ease of people dying it seems like people would be more detached like Bob(lame name).

Last edited:
LIttle girls might be tied to the rats but the prison was being sabotaged way before these girls showed up. Remember someone unlocked the gate and let the walkers in, which is how T-dogg died.

LIttle girls might be tied to the rats but the prison was being sabotaged way before these girls showed up. Remember someone unlocked the gate and let the walkers in, which is how T-dogg died.
Man, I for got about that. Was that ever resolved?

we already know who unlocked the gate though, it was that inmate who looked like Lupe Fiasco from the first episode of season 3

I really think it has to be those little girls who did the rat thing and it will probably come up again next half of the season

And parental supervision on this show has been bad from day 1, no one will ever top Lori though :x

Last edited:

we already know who unlocked the gate though, it was that inmate who looked like Lupe Fiasco from the first episode of season 3

who? I faintly recall a scene of someone in the forest killing a deer and putting it in front of the gate to lure the walkers. Couldn't have been the variant lupe

Yeah, it was the scumbag that beat his infant daughter. Broke both her arms, 1 leg, 3 ribs and her collar bone. Said she fell out of bed. POS :smh:

Ok... let's clear up all this "death of the GUMBNUH" talk 

people keep asking why didn't they show the headshot... 

well... 

after the shot went off -------- they showed the chess piece that the little girl drew an eye patch on 

checkmate. 

it goes back to the conversation he had with her about soldiers (pawns) and the king. 

the blacks in this show are the most weak hearted characters i ever seen... 

- TDog set the tone by getting his *** beat off the rip... and they always put him on ***** duty, everyone gets guns and TDog gets a whistle 

- the first dude Rick meets loses his son and goes bat **** crazy 

- the black lady with them at the CDC so scary she wanna blow herself up rather than try to survive 

- Tyrese gets a taste of white woman and don't know how to act

- Bob an alcoholic coward 

the black shade in TWD has been seen. 

Ok... let's clear up all this "death of the GUMBNUH" talk 

people keep asking why didn't they show the headshot... 

well... 

after the shot went off -------- they showed the chess piece that the little girl drew an eye patch on 

checkmate. 

it goes back to the conversation he had with her about soldiers (pawns) and the king. 

We know that, but although that could be right, it could also mean that he's not in charge anymore (not the king). Could also mean that he was "beaten", but not dead.

I personally think he is dead but honestly there's no telling with this show.

the blacks in this show are the most weak hearted characters i ever seen... 

- TDog set the tone by getting his *** beat off the rip... and they always put him on ***** duty, everyone gets guns and TDog gets a whistle 
- the first dude Rick meets loses his son and goes bat **** crazy 
- the black lady with them at the CDC so scary she wanna blow herself up rather than try to survive 
- Tyrese gets a taste of white woman and don't know how to act
- Bob an alcoholic coward 

the black shade in TWD has been seen. 

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom