The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This is the second or third time someone in this thread said he is coming back...the dude got a sword through his body and plus got shot by lily....and not to mention he was confirmed dead on the Talking Dead by its creator...i dont know what more do you guys want
laugh.gif
and zombies were yards away

I agree with person who said carol was covering up for the little girls.

knowing the pace of this show, we'll resolve that storyline in 2016.

When they showed the baby, she was strapped in the car seat and ready to go. When Rick and Carl looked in the car seat, the harness was unbuckled.

It doesn't make sense though that they'd take her out of the car seat while outside and then take her back inside. Judy dead.

Rick and Carl are about to be a lot colder.

I don't think the governor wanted the prison. Why would he want to live in THAT prison, watching his back at all times. Plenty of other prisons out there. He just couldn't be the loser. He had to get revenge. Rick wasn't going to fire the first shot, so the gov initiated it by slicing Hershel's neck.

I'd bet if they all started leaving, he'd start mowing them down...

Has anybody on the show ever mentioned an island?

nice episode for a change. I wonder when they're gonna show who had been sabotaging the group tho, with the dead rats and what not?

This is the second or third time someone in this thread said he is coming back...the dude got a sword through his body and plus got shot by lily....and not to mention he was confirmed dead on the Talking Dead by its creator...i dont know what more do you guys want :lol:

Maybe they gather the dragonballs to bring him back...

i think Tyrese has the baby with the other little kids

and if they bring anyone to life, it better be Shane. he was the best character on the show hands down

Last edited:
This is the second or third time someone in this thread said he is coming back...the dude got a sword through his body and plus got shot by lily....and not to mention he was confirmed dead on the Talking Dead by its creator...i dont know what more do you guys want :lol:

Maybe they gather the dragonballs to bring him back...

Naw he will pull a Frieza and come back half robot...

Guvunuh 2.001

What's the significantance of the dead rats
that the girls are lightweight crazy. esp the older one. i can see her getting bit and carl or her sister having to off her.

luckly up until negan, they dont have any characters to ruin, so i think the rest of this season will really make or break TWD.

One of my favorite episodes in a while. What's up with the rats though?! & was I the only one who could tell Hershel was about to get his head chopped off when the Governor started "rethinking" after Rick's speech??

One of my favorite episodes in a while. What's up with the rats though?! & was I the only one who could tell Hershel was about to get his head chopped off when the Governor started "rethinking" after Rick's speech??
I have no idea who it could be with the rats.. I mean tyrese kinda gave a hint that maybe it was carol but I don't see why she would do that 

I have no idea who it could be with the rats.. I mean tyrese kinda gave a hint that maybe it was carol but I don't see why she would do that 
Plus I think it was done while Carol was gone. Maybe those little girls? haha I have no idea.

That episode!!! oMG. I caught so many feels...

Little girl killing the women..... Stood up and applauded

Grenade in the tank.... Stood up and applauded

Old man dying.... Caught feels :smh:

Gov getting shot.... Stood up and applauded for the feels of giving us such a ****** season 4

I cannot wait for it to start back up. They truly took the meh that was the last season and turned things around. Best episode since Shane died god rest his soul

Plus I think it was done while Carol was gone. Maybe those little girls? haha I have no idea.

it's definitely the little girls and I fully agree with whoever said Carol was covering up for them, I bet they killed those two people

I heard on a TWD podcast that Carol is gonna be the lead character of the spinoff, i don't know how I feel about that :rolleyes

Did the girls pull the bodies too?

I don't believe Carol did it, but I don't think the girls did either. I feel were getting made to believe that's how it is.

im with everyone on the "if the governor comes back.." stuff. id just be laughing in disbelief. if he comes back half a robot, i'd be laughing like mj on that gif. :lol:

and yeah whats the signifacance of those rats. the kids wer responsible for the rats? they showed someone feeding the walkers with the rats at night with a flashlight, i dont think the kids can do that. i thought those acts wer done to sabotage the whole camp.

They dropped the ball with his "death". I know they did it to leave a plot hole but it would of been more satisfying to see the head shot, brains out.

i think Tyrese has the baby with the other little kids

and if they bring anyone to life, it better be Shane. he was the best character on the show hands down
i wouldnt say shane was the best character on the show, but they should have kept him alive. the struggle between him and rick was soooo deep. with the baby being born, lori dying, and the gov/woodberry the show had so much more potential if they kept shane. 

Shane was the character hands down. He was the one to watch for, the badass, not to mention dude is actually a good actor. The only down side is if they kept him would he of gone "stale"? Would he just be a side character (crossbow man, Asian dude)? Nothing can say for sure but I would've taken that bet and kept him. The gov sucked because they literally waited 2 seasons to do anything with him as far as a character. If they would've done what they did with him the past 2 episodes over time it would've made the clash with him and rick a true collision of worlds.

Back
Top Bottom