The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Why did they cut when the zombie was about to attack Daryl? Imagine if he got bit and then they amputate and give him the crossbow arm kinda like Meryl with the dagger arm lol

RIP Hershel

Lol at the Governor having a tank and taking an L

Governor is finally dead! THANK YOU!

Lol at that chick saying “I’m in” and freezing up when everyone started shooting

The little girls saving Tyrese was crazy!

Great episode

the blacks in this show are the most weak hearted characters i ever seen... 

- TDog set the tone by getting his *** beat off the rip... and they always put him on ***** duty, everyone gets guns and TDog gets a whistle 
- the first dude Rick meets loses his son and goes bat **** crazy 
- the black lady with them at the CDC so scary she wanna blow herself up rather than try to survive 
- Tyrese gets a taste of white woman and don't know how to act
- Bob an alcoholic coward 

the black shade in TWD has been seen. 

What about Michonne and Sasha? >D

yeah it was this guy Andrew

I can't believe my memory is cloudy already, but was he feeding the rats to the walkers?

And what was with the opened rat pinned to the board that Tyrese found?

I can't believe my memory is cloudy already, but was he feeding the rats to the walkers?

And what was with the opened rat pinned to the board that Tyrese found?

No, he wasn't even in this season. He was in season 3 when they first got to the prison. he killed a deer and led walkers into the prison by leaving it's body parts around

They haven't said who is feeding the walkers rats in this current season but all signs point to those crazy kids :lol:

Shane really shouldn't have died!

I'm not sure what happened to his character in the comics but him being banished from the group would of been very cool. Seeing him come back as a zombie was crazy but they could of used Dale for that.

What did Tara mean when she said that she’s more of a Smith & Wesson girl and ‘has never been one for big guns? Is this some kind of lesbian pun?

What did Tara mean when she said that she’s more of a Smith & Wesson girl and ‘has never been one for big guns? Is this some kind of lesbian pun?

It probably was, but I took it as her being full of ****. She tried to talk tougher then she was. When she first let the governor in her apartment she claimed she was a police officer yet she laid her gun right in front of some strange man with perhaps the worst beard game ever. Like how do you sprain your knee just walking a CLEARED path in the woods? Chick was probably lame as hell before the zombie plague and decided she could pretend to be some badass because she knew some basic info about guns.

If this series runs for a long time I would love to see Carl and the crazy lil girl become the focal point of the show, they go wayyyy harder than the adults. Adult Carl's going to be a super alpha... baby Rick nor baby Shane would have had the balls to shoot their own mother for the greater good. The lil girl's already a pyscho leading an all girl assasin squad with the gun skills of Rambo. That show would be epic!

But we never see Lori get shot or die. :nerd:

Well Carol did perform a C-section on her with no medical tools and no anesthesia on a dirty prison cell floor... hard to imagine her surviving that.

Last edited:
Well Carol did perform a C-section on her with no medical tools and no anesthesia on a dirty prison cell floor... hard to imagine her surviving that.

and remember when Rick went back to that room where she gave birth at he found a walker with a full stomach and hair stuck in it's mouth, that was supposed to insinuate that she was eaten

not to mention the ghost of Lori Rick saw when he was going crazy. As much as yall wanna be conspiracy theorists, this isn't a Sci Fi tv show it's straight to the point. Lori is definitely dead, as is the Governor, no one would survive the wounds they received

But then what about Andrea driving the truck into the prison, helping the governor? 
nerd.gif

that tara girl is about to become the new person that everyone wants to be offed, i can see it

dale - check
lori - check
andrea - check
carol - semi check
govnah - check

SRS

that tara girl is about to become the new person that everyone wants to be offed, i can see it

dale - check
lori - check
andrea - check
carol - semi check
govnah - check

SRS

No lie if you go back in the thread when she first appeared I said I hated her character 5 minutes in :rofl:

Definition of a CORNBALLLLLL

Alanna Masterson aka Tara is gotta be destined to be Ricks next chick. Shes a former cop.. she "disappears" in the carnage, shes the first one to show a bit of pause, in attacking the group.

And she is bad :smokin

I watched the Talking Dead for the first time after the last epsode where Maggie (Lauren Cohan) & Hershell were guests and I never knew she and the Guvna are British. I knew Rick was British........who else is British on the show? Darryl? :rofl:
Lauren was lookin :smokin

Last edited:
Alanna Masterson aka Tara is gotta be destined to be Ricks next chick. Shes a former cop.. she "disappears" in the carnage, shes the first one to show a bit of pause, in attacking the group.

And she is bad :smokin

She looks like she smells terrible.

I'd rather wait and holler at the cold blooded killer girl when she gets older. No D-Ray (Anyone remember him?)

And she is bad
smokin.gif
She looks like she smells terrible.

I'd rather wait and holler at the cold blooded killer girl when she gets older. No D-Ray (Anyone remember him?)
Why wait for that little girl?  Beth is :pimp: and she looks like she smells right.

daryl bout to smell dat beth. he deserves it. about time someone outside of glen gets access to some yambs

ya boy carl takes the L in this case, but whos gonna know?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom