The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Watched it again just to see where everyone went.

Glenn is on the bus with the sick people.
Maggie, D'Angelo and tyrese's girl ran off together.
Tyrese followed the kids back into the prison.
Michonne saved rick, but then didn't follow him. I assume she left alone for some odd reason.
Darryl is with what's her name - Hershel's daughter.
Rick + Carl left together.

That's 6 different groups.

And the girl who shot the gov is alone.
No idea where the girl that was scared went. She dropped her gun and ran.

The governor didn't have any intentions on living in the prison. He just wanted revenge.

One thing that pissed me off, as it always does, is the damn gun shot to the center of the forehead! Why?!
The little girl shot her directly in the middle of the forehead. Why not chest? Why not clip the side of her head and she drops? Dead center. Pfffft

Watched it again just to see where everyone went.

Glenn is on the bus with the sick people.
Maggie, D'Angelo and tyrese's girl ran off together.
Tyrese followed the kids back into the prison.
Michonne saved rick, but then didn't follow him. I assume she left alone for some odd reason.
Darryl is with what's her name - Hershel's daughter.
Rick + Carl left together.

That's 6 different groups.

And the girl who shot the gov is alone.
No idea where the girl that was scared went. She dropped her gun and ran.

The governor didn't have any intentions on living in the prison. He just wanted revenge.

One thing that pissed me off, as it always does, is the damn gun shot to the center of the forehead! Why?!
The little girl shot her directly in the middle of the forehead. Why not chest? Why not clip the side of her head and she drops? Dead center. Pfffft
never reloading guns, gangster reflexes, and headshots are the staple of TWD.  you havent seen herschel at the barn going HAM for like 200 rounds straight? WITH A SHOTGUN!

Great midseason finale.
I never wanted Herschel to die. :frown:
Sorry to disappoint everyone but
The govna will be back sadly

Now we gotta wait till mid February :smh:

Check out Herschel (Scott Wilson) when he was younger

Last edited:
If the guvna comes back that will be straight *******t!

yeah, we never saw his girl actually shoot him in the head, but AMC only really shows zombies gettin their heads blown off though.....

Why would the Governor come back? His story line is done, there would be no use for him....He died they way he died in the comics, by the hand of Lily.

The gov aint coming back 4 sure. that sword went right through his heart but im with yaw if he were come back im never watching this show again

everybody on the show is a headshot artist. its bs. straight bulls eye from daredevil status with the accuracy.

It never fails.

Anytime someone dies in a show there's always a handful of people that say "Wait, is that person really dead?"

Son....he comes back I'm boycotting the only series I've watched from beginning to end!...that **** won't eem make any sense!...we've had enough of that character

^^^ It's a TV show. Based on a comic book. About the zombie apocalypse. Suspension of disbelief is kind of critical when watching. :lol:

^^^ It's a TV show. Based on a comic book. About the zombie apocalypse. Suspension of disbelief is kind of critical when watching. :lol:

If that's the case bring back my man Merle back!...I'll even take Andrea back or mother****** T-dawg NOT THE GOVNUH!

If that's the case bring back my man Merle back!...I'll even take Andrea back or mother****** T-dawg NOT THE GOVNUH!

Naw, I was referring to what Freeze wrote about head shots galore on TWD. But yes, bring back Theodore Douglas!!!

Well Damn, I stand corrected... LOL

Idk how you missed that :lol:

Probably my favorite part of the episode. Left the baby somewhere and went to get guns to put in work :nthat:

The governor didn't have any intentions on living in the prison. He just wanted revenge

I think he wanted both...

How can he come back when his new chick finished him off? (head shot)

He's ******g dead. Discussion over. Let's not be dumb.

This is the second or third time someone in this thread said he is coming back...the dude got a sword through his body and plus got shot by lily....and not to mention he was confirmed dead on the Talking Dead by its creator...i dont know what more do you guys want :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom