The Walking Dead - Official Thread

just caught up with this season

this show is becoming a soap opera, but i cant stop watching. Lol

where the baby at?
also, think carol is protecting the little girl (who may have killed the sick prisoners?
who survived from the governors group?
that boy glenn chilling and collecting a paycheck in the cell for this season

RIP to herschel. say hello to t-dogg and lori for me

just caught up with this season

this show is becoming a soap opera, but i cant stop watching. Lol

where the baby at?
also, think carol is protecting the little girl (who may have killed the sick prisoners?
who survived from the governors group?
that boy glenn chilling and collecting a paycheck in the cell for this season

RIP to herschel. say hello to t-dogg and lori for me

homie glenn was def not just chillin

The saddest indictment on Glenn is that I don't even care if he lives or dies anymore. He ceased being important right after Hershel had his leg chopped off. Pretty disappointing, considering how good he was in the first season.

The saddest indictment on Glenn is that I don't even care if he lives or dies anymore. He ceased being important right after Hershel had his leg chopped off. Pretty disappointing, considering how good he was in the first season.

Started watching all over again from season 1 and my dude Glenn was the one person I wanted in the show forever back then...his character was so likeable, they fumbled his character in season 3, too many alphas for him to shine the way he used to.

Recapping from the jump actually has me hooked....this show is amazing, out of 4 seasons we've definitely had at least 1.25 seasons of absolute garbage/fillers, but the rest of the story has touched many feels, specially a second time around and seeing all these characters that I know have passed...watching my dude Shane lose his mind....I actually hate Lori even more now...

I don't know if ya remember but when Carl got shot and Lori met Herschel, she was asking him if he's a doctor and what not, dude told her he was a Vet, she said... "Well I bet you are well over your head now"

Bros I died....lmaoooo

who-knew-the-governor-loved-basketball-gif.gif
Bust out the Terio Kill em' lmao

Sometimes it's a boring Sunday night even with zombies considering how much people talk down on the show in here.
frown.gif

Had absolutely no idea this show was doing anything close to the type of numbers it's doing.

Last edited:
I only read the first one :lol:

I guess it just seems backwards since the comics and show are so different.

Back
Top Bottom