The Walking Dead - Official Thread

sick.gif
that merged face
*looks at avy

wut?

Wow. A thread dedicated to TWD. I'm late as hell but I'm a huge fan of this show. Never knew there was a thread.

Side note: is it just me or is Michonne the sexiest woman on TV right now? I have a ridiculous crush on her

Michonne is a sexy woman in real life but her character has scarred me. Somebody said it looks like she's been sniffing farts all day and that pretty much is the look she has while on the show 100% of the time :rofl:

That little girl is cold blooded. Strolled up on her and let the ratchet off like it was second nature.

Carol taught her well :pimp:

Finally watched the last 2 episodes today because I was mad about how much the episode before sucked.

Carol knew what she was doing and everyone should have the same thought process. You saw how useless Tara was when trying to save her niece? Pulled that walker's leg and gave up when it didn't work. Carol's kids would've murked it with the quickness. That girl putting a bullet in Alicia's skull was the best scene of the season for me. Alicia was super fine though.

How dumb was Martinez and his group? SMH at him thinking that dude wasn't a psychopath anymore. A few days and they're following the new guy and ignore the previous 2 leaders died suspiciously.

Michonne is a sexy woman in real life but her character has scarred me. Somebody said it looks like she's been sniffing farts all day and that pretty much is the look she has while on the show 100% of the time :rofl:

bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom