The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Anybody watch the webisodes???
I've seen the bicycle girl one and the one where this guy was in a storage facility. And I think there was one with some guy in a basement? I don't remember if there were any more.

Storage facility dude had the right plan... kidnap some yambs, lock them away, lock the place down, and have his way with the yambs as he pleased :pimp:

I wish they would do a 2 hour mid-season premiere or something....

My body is also ready....

12369944534_6678d1f3be_o.jpg

Excited for the return! I hope this season truly gets the series going again. Second half of last season was very good IMO

Maybe it's just me, but I find the voices of the walkers to be annoying as hell.

They should just make the zombies say the classic "brainnnss!" moan.

That's better and it's hilarious too.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I find the voices of the walkers to be annoying as hell.
They should just make the zombies say the classic "brainnnss!" moan.
That's better and it's hilarious too.
Lol, yeah, that's just you man. The noises they make is basically just from breathing. They aren't growling or whatever.

I hate how they basically quit developing the zombies. The first season every episode was like a zombie learning experience. Now they're just part of the backdrop.

Last edited:
^ that's because in TWD world the zombies ARE a backdrop at this point. They're a deadly nuisance that humans have learned to manage, for the most part. They're obviously still a threat(especially in groups), but with the right precautions they can be avoided or handled with relative ease.

Also, what else can we learn about them now? They're undead, they want to eat your flesh, they can smell humans and they're attracted by sound. Pretty simple, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom