The Walking Dead - Official Thread

That picture up there looks like Dwyane Wade with breasts.
roll.gif

Anyone play Season 2, Episode 1 of the Telltale game yet? Played the demo and it already ****** up (in a good way). May wait until all episodes are out before purchasing them. I lost my saves for season one and 400 days so I'll probably run through them again in the meantime.

Anyone play Season 2, Episode 1 of the Telltale game yet? Played the demo and it already ****** up (in a good way). May wait until all episodes are out before purchasing them. I lost my saves for season one and 400 days so I'll probably run through them again in the meantime.

I'll probably get it in the new year when things settle at work etc and I have more time. I never finished the first so I should probably go ahead and do that. :lol:

Randomly watched The Mist the other day... half the cast from Walking Dead was in that movie lol... Dale, Carol, Andrea and the random fat spanish guy from the camp in season 1.

Randomly watched The Mist the other day... half the cast from Walking Dead was in that movie lol... Dale, Carol, Andrea and the random fat spanish guy from the camp in season 1.
i did the same thing about 3 months ago i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  Darabont just swiped half the cast

That's the first thing I noticed when I started watching TWD. The Mist is one of my favorite movies
grin.gif

i always wondered what happened to morales and his family. if amc keeps using the comic as a reference, it be cool to see them at one of the other communities when it gets to that point 

I just finished playing the xbox game (haven't done 400 days yet)

i almost
nerd.gif
 cried at that ending, it was too real
Check out the alternate endings on youtube.

You can also view someone's playthrough of 400 days and the new episode.

Haven't kept up with this season live. Caught up today... that last episode... 
eek.gif

Wonder who's leaving the rats around... probably the little girls right? Isn't that one girl attached to Nick the Zombie? Probably feeding them with rats. 

OK I'm slow...... how are the rats related to the virus and why is everyone assuming the girls did it?

OK I'm slow...... how are the rats related to the virus and why is everyone assuming the girls did it?

Somebody was using them to attract zombies/ let zombies into the prison. People think its the little girls because they are weird and kinda naive and maybe one of the girls was thinking that a zombie still had feelings and needed food? I don't know, I honestly think the writers just threw that in there to keep any sort of interest in the show and they havent even decided how they are going to deal with it yet. Probably make something up in the last episode of the season

Back
Top Bottom