The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^
That's the first time i've seen something negative posted about the game. Haven't played it yet.

^
That's the first time i've seen something negative posted about the game. Haven't played it yet.
it's not really a "game". More of a long cut scene with a couple "press __ to dodge" sprinkled in it

Like a point and click dos game

Last edited:
it's not really a "game". More of a long cut scene with a couple "press __ to dodge" sprinkled in it

exactly.

it's more of an interactive comic-book or show.

that's why I wasn't fond of it.

a TWD sandbox style game would be bananas. That's a cashcow waiting to happen, they don't know what they're doing with the license. I'd have been partnered with Rockstar games and made a game.

Left 4 dead is pretty much that already and is actually pretty good.

Twd does have a FPS which is one of the worst games ever made lol

Left 4 dead is pretty much that already and is actually pretty good.

Twd does have a FPS which is one of the worst games ever made lol

is it?

Never played the game, the screenshots never really appealed to me.

State of Decay had a lot of elements I'd like to see in a TWD sandbox, the base building, the survivor recruiting, the RPG elements/character building, unique skill-sets, unique zombies.

What it lacked was survivor vs survivor, group vs group conflict.

Also hated the AI in the game.

I'll give L4D a try though.

exactly.

it's more of an interactive comic-book or show.

that's why I wasn't fond of it.

a TWD sandbox style game would be bananas. That's a cashcow waiting to happen, they don't know what they're doing with the license. I'd have been partnered with Rockstar games and made a game.

you mean sorta kinda like this?

Maybe if they put some time and effort into it and not for the easy $$$

L4D is fun.

The 8v8 servers :x :pimp:

Check out Day-Z if you want a sandbox styled zombie game.

Last edited:
you mean sorta kinda like this?

Maybe if they put some time and effort into it and not for the easy $$$

nah pretty sure that game is a FPS, not a sandbox.

A sandbox =/= a FPS.

a sandbox could be a FPS like a Fallout, but I don't think that game is....

Last edited:
Wow @ all the Carl slander....

You try growing up in a world where everyone you know is dead or where you have to kill your mother so she doesn't eat you or watch your once strong father wilt under the pressure of leadership. He's killed Shane! That's 2 outta 3 parental figures he's had to put down all before puberty. No one peeped the scene when he went into that dope bedroom with the all the xbox games and he actually smiled only to have to use the HDMI cable to keep zombies away from his sick dad...let that sink in for a bit.

Teens are going to rebel NO MATTER the circumstance it's simply nature.

You try growing up in a world where everyone you know is dead or where you have to kill your mother so she doesn't eat you or watch your once strong father wilt under the pressure of leadership. He's killed Shane! That's 2 outta 3 parental figures he's had to put down all before puberty. No one peeped the scene when he went into that dope bedroom with the all the xbox games and he actually smiled only to have to use the HDMI cable to keep zombies away from his sick dad...let that sink in for a bit.

Carl is a ***** boy. I wanted him to die all episode.

I don't even know what the hell a sandbox game is

Open world, can go wherever you want, do whatever you want. GTA

Skyrim or Fallout are better examples because you can truly go wherever and do whatever you want.

Last edited:
Skyrim or Fallout are better examples because you can truly go wherever and do whatever you want.

A Fallout walking dead mod would be :wow:

Carl would put a bullet in ya head without blinking and continue eating his pudding

Carl would put a bullet in ya head without blinking and continue eating his pudding

Lies. I keep dat clappa on me

Young Carl would be harlem shaking for pudding pops

Nah, he ran out of bullets and only has one shoe.

Last edited:

I don't even know what the hell a sandbox game is

Open world, can go wherever you want, do whatever you want. GTA

Which is what GTA is, no?

Back
Top Bottom