The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So when Rick's group first walked into Terminus, they were asked to lay down their weapons. If I remember correctly Rick laid down two guns. Right before they were told to walk into the train he put his gun down, but did he put down the second gun as well? Also Darryl always has that knife on him as well and he only put down the bow...

:nerd:

So when Rick's group first walked into Terminus, they were asked to lay down their weapons. If I remember correctly Rick laid down two guns. Right before they were told to walk into the train he put his gun down, but did he put down the second gun as well? Also Darryl always has that knife on him as well and he only put down the bow...
Rick didn't have two guns. It was either a knife or extra clip.

i3bR6WErQ1LYi.gif

that spoiler someone posted was waaaayy better than the actual show's. i read the spoiler cuz i wouldn't have time to watch it because of a project deadline. It got pushed back so i just watched it.. :smh: :smh:

i'm a have to give it the dexter treatment and just record and watch a whole bunch of episodes at a time.

that spoiler someone posted was waaaayy better than the actual show's. i read the spoiler cuz i wouldn't have time to watch it because of a project deadline. It got pushed back so i just watched it..

Just read the comic then?

I don't get that.

Last edited:
no i read a spoiler someone posted here last week. It was matching up with the actual show until the main group got put into the train carts.

I read the comics some time ago so i'm not sure if it syncs up with the Cannibal part. I know people complain that the show drags on and that the comics is better but man even the comics dragged on even more. imagine a 15 minute scene and then waiting a month to see the next 15.

no i read a spoiler someone posted here last week. It was matching up with the actual show until the main group got put into the train carts.

I read the comics some time ago so i'm not sure if it syncs up with the Cannibal part. I know people complain that the show drags on and that the comics is better but man even the comics dragged on even more. imagine a 15 minute scene and then waiting a month to see the next 15.
best way to consume the comics is by reading the volumes. Mind you the comic has been published since 2003m and is only on issue one hundred and something.

It was still the one pistol and an extra clip. They also got patted down. Unless Rick stuffed one up the angus, he doesn't have any weapons on him.

probably the sickest episode thus far. twd has been boring for awhile. man the episode started with a bang and ended with the biggest cliff hanger of excitement. damnnit cant wait!! :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Ah ok...that line is from the comics....in the comics Rick is missin an arm and holding a gun, here he is trapped in a train with no weapons, the shows delivery gets an F-
Ah ok, I see.

If someone else has an issue with an episode, they get blasted by your cape wearing ***. But when YOU have an issue with an episode, it's ok to start voicing opinions..

eyes.gif

Last edited:
if they had kill carl WOW
rick and the gang always find a way out of these situations :lol:

so everyone has been accounted for except for tyrese, carol, judith?

Last edited:
I'm happy TV Rick never got his hand chopped off.

Reading that part in the comic actually had me feeling bad.

If I remember correctly Kirkman once said that one of his regrets was doing that to the comic version of Rick and that he wont do it to the TV version.

For those who read the comics or books, what issue or book should one start from to continue where the show left off? Not really trying to read from the beginning. Thanks

best way to consume the comics is by reading the volumes. Mind you the comic has been published since 2003m and is only on issue one hundred and something.
This to me is the only way you can read twd comic.

If each issue released weekly, maybe not.

I unwillingly took a year break from twd comic and I got caught up in 2 hours.
sick.gif

Kirkman is going to die before he's done writing twd comic.
mean.gif

For those who read the comics or books, what issue or book should one start from to continue where the show left off? Not really trying to read from the beginning. Thanks
Issue 61.

That's when the cannibals in the comic are introduced.

If you don't read from the beginning, just know that there are some things you won't understand that are kind of important.
Rick doesn't have a right arm anymore.
Due to the governor cutting it off.

Back
Top Bottom