The Walking Dead - Official Thread

For those who read the comics or books, what issue or book should one start from to continue where the show left off? Not really trying to read from the beginning. Thanks
Honestly if I were you I'd just read from the beginning.

While some elements in the show and the comics are similar there are A LOT of differences between them as well.

Once you start reading them, you'll fly through the comics, so catching up won't be too time consuming.

If I remember correctly Kirkman once said that one of his regrets was doing that to the comic version of Rick and that he wont do it to the TV version.
Yea i believe he said it would be to hard to pull off on the TV show because how would rick reload his weapon and do other things

Def reccomend yall to read the comic. The day I totaled my car I came home depressed af and read 30+ issues to escape the pain
laugh.gif

Season finale was
nthat.gif
 It sucks waiting until October though. Those were people yelling Help in those containers towards the end of the episode right? Maybe Carol, Tyrese Judith and maybe even Beth could be there already. Gonna start reading issue 61.

Minus the pointless flashbacks, the epi was pretty suspenseful. So basically the terminus people are cannibals clearly. Where the hell are they getting pounds of barbeque at?
laugh.gif
Just that alone would've tipped me off to know something wasn't right.
yeah, and you're probably the only place in the ENTIRE USA still broadcasting anything over the radio.  They got signs from several places all leading to the same Terminus, and theres only a handful of people there?  C'mon man...........

so they feeding them powdered milk to fatten them up before cook
glen about to be bbq teriyaki :smh:

rick went beast mode :smokin

ringleader, archer, samurai, little boy :lol:

Last edited:
Ah ok...that line is from the comics....in the comics Rick is missin an arm and holding a gun, here he is trapped in a train with no weapons, the shows delivery gets an F-

Ah ok, I see.

If someone else has an issue with an episode, they get blasted by your cape wearing ***. But when YOU have an issue with an episode, it's ok to start voicing opinions..

:rolleyes  
worse than iyens memes tbh

but i'm pretty sure he wasn't srs

meh at the comics, couldnt get into em.  A Song of Ice and Fire on the other hand... Just finished the 3rd book and we're in for a treat this season starting Sunday

meh at the comics, couldnt get into em.  A Song of Ice and Fire on the other hand... Just finished the 3rd book and we're in for a treat this season starting Sunday

Book 4 is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Good luck lol

The thing is the people at Terminus don't look like people who are canibals or eat people.

I expect them to look like those people from the movie "The Hills have Eyes".

These people look like they're about to start up a company that will take on Apple or Google.

Last edited:
what was the point of the flashbacks? to show that in a post apocalyptic zombie waste world, it's a novel idea to depend on farming and agriculture to survive but in reality you must develop an elaborate hipster run cannibal scheme? people who read the comics, on a scale of 1-10, how ridiculous does the story get? Show has jumping the shark written all over it.

OOH great idea for a season. They escape terminus and head for the coast. They find signs leading to Atlantis, a safe haven for all. An evil character with a chainsaw for a leg controls sharks and other sea creatures for which they use to run the world. The sharks provide protection from the zombies so they must be fed human sacrifices. BUT THE EVIL ONE LEGGED MAN IS GONNA FEEL STUPID WHEN HE FINDS OUT..........

RICK DOESN"T EVEN LIKE SEAFOOD!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom