The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Can someone post the comic strip where Rick explains why it's called the Walking Dead? Been looking for it and I can't find it.

You're Welcome.

I don't know if anyone has brought this up.
When the two groups eventually meet up,
wouldn't it be awesome if Merle was the one to cut off Rick's hand?
Been thought this was gonna happen. Thought it would happen last season, but Merle never physically showed up.

Not surprised about Lori, surprised about the timing, which I have no problem with. I like the change. RIP TDogg :lol: , you made it much further than I expected.

I miss Shane :frown:

andrea is gullible as hell. she has dethroned lori as being the most annoying
mad.gif
I honestly preferred her to die, instead of Lori. Lori is bearable and annoying to point it's humorous. Andrea is just dumb.

Also, do you guys think The Governor kind of sounds like Liam Neeson at times when he speaks? 
laugh.gif
Yes, good call.

And co-sign on Andrea, but I guess I can see it from her perspective... you've been on the run for months, your group "left" you... but here you have this community, comfort and safety... why not consider it?  Easy for us to call her gullible knowing what we know, but still annoying nonetheless.
Basically. If I was sick throughout the Winter and constantly on the run I'm not going to want to leave the only safe haven I've come across since the farm. Its about survival. Besides Michonne, she's proven to be the most capable woman on the series.

Last edited:
Season 3 Episodes & Ratings (Millions)

"Seed" 10.87

"Sick" 9.55

"Walk with Me" 10.51

"Killer Within" 9.27

4 Episodes left before they take a break unitl it resumes early 2013.

Last edited:
andrea is gullible as hell. she has dethroned lori as being the most annoying
mad.gif
I honestly preferred her to die, instead of Lori. Lori is bearable and annoying to point it's humorous. Andrea is just dumb.

Also, do you guys think The Governor kind of sounds like Liam Neeson at times when he speaks? 
laugh.gif
Yes, good call.

And co-sign on Andrea, but I guess I can see it from her perspective... you've been on the run for months, your group "left" you... but here you have this community, comfort and safety... why not consider it?  Easy for us to call her gullible knowing what we know, but still annoying nonetheless.
Basically. If I was sick throughout the Winter and constantly on the run I'm not going to want to leave the only safe haven I've come across since the farm. Its about survival. Besides Michonne, she's proven to be the most capable woman on the series.

Im sorry but when it's too good to be true.....

Also Andrea looks like this dude the governor is gonna smash, she's all "he does no wrong and he isn't a bad guy"

Smh :smh: women :smh:

^ Damb :x !!! I knew I shouldn't have came in here before I watched the episode :smh:

Last edited:
I still come in this thread knowing that there is a strong possibility that something will be spoiled and I am ok with that. I love this show, but it wouldn't really ruin anything for me. Now, if it was the Game of Thrones thread, I'd be heated. :lol:

same character
nerd.gif

But anyway, I know better than to come in here on Monday (Sunday for you guys), before watching the show.  

I don't like spoilers. 

I know there will be spoilers in this thread.

I stay out of this thread before I watch the episode.

Problem solved. 

Last edited:
I stayed out of this thread until I was also caught up on the comics cause I know NT just loves to spoil anything.

Back
Top Bottom