The Walking Dead - Official Thread

he shot the gound.. didn't you see rick pick up the bullet?
through her head and onto the cement? who did they bury then? they showed the graves? you could be right.. i could see her being a walker and attacking rick later in the season just to make it extra dramatic...

but yes who is on the phone..?

So is carol dead or not?
well i thought T dog saved her.. then they showed a body that kinda looked like her.. but they didnt show her this whole episode and in the preview rick is talking all dramatically about finding her knife... where would she go tho?

Did Rick think that walker that he stabbed was Lori because of the big stomach?  Or am I reaching here...

Who do you have in mind?

Spoiler from the comic, so if you havent read them or dont wanna know, dont click!

Rick starts having delusions and thinks he talks to Lori through the phone.

Did Rick think that walker that he stabbed was Lori because of the big stomach? Or am I reaching here...

Last edited:
They created an empty grave just as a sign of respect.

this.

whose grave did darryl approach and put a flower on, though? i don't think it was marked on the cross, but the stones laying on the grave looked to be in the shape of a C. carol? :nerd: did they...? ..... :x

so i guess rick is going crazy and the phone ringing isn't real. thanks again, comic readers.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Lori's body was eaten, hence the big stomach of the zombie.

Last edited:
well i thought T dog saved her.. then they showed a body that kinda looked like her.. but they didnt show her this whole episode and in the preview rick is talking all dramatically about finding her knife... where would she go tho?

Your right. Tdog sacrificed himself for her so she could escape and she ran the other direction. That was the last they showed her so in my eyes shes still alive otherwise they would have shown her get killed just like every other character. But I dont get why she didnt appear on this episode. I mean she wouldnt go anywhere else but look for the others which that never happened so im assuming shes trapped somewhere in the prison still.

I felt like my soul left my body when somebody said "Why did Tdog have to sacrifice himself for variant Jamie Lee Curtis" :lol:

Very interesting episode.
nerd.gif

Rick is gone.

And the zombie Rick killed isn't Lori. It ate Lori that why it's stomach is so big.

They just explained that on The Talking Dead.

Lori can't catch a break even in death.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom