The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Pretty good Episode, I haven't read the comics so I didn't know about the Gov and his daughter being a zombie :lol: but that Zombie Fight Club was pretty wild.....Rick going off :wow: but that's to be expected....Andrea continues to piss me off somehow :smh:

Good episode... Darryl showing signs of leadership out there. :nerd:

Curious to see how Rick bounces back from this... He's really lost it.

Been wondering where Carol was as well... For a second I thought she died because when darryl was putting flowers on that grave, it looked like there was a "c" spelled with rocks. :nerd: Im sure they would've been more clear with her dying though.

The whole situation with the Govenor & that town keeps getting more & more interesting. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Andrea there & what happens to Michonne now that's shes left.

The talking dead answers most of these questions it seems...
Lori was eaten by bloated zombie
Carl never shot her
Carol not dead

Your wrong about the last two , I also saw talking dead . Carl did shoot Lori and there was no answer to what happened to Carol

There should be a seperate thread for those reading the comic book to post in.....we get it, you guys read the comics and know what will happen before it does, we don't give a **** man....let the viewers form their own speculations and have fun with the show...that's the whole point.

How did they determine Carl did not shoot her?

The bullet was on the ground.

So the zombie ate Lori and left nothing behind? No bones? ********. This show wings it too much.

And here we go with the comic **** again. Iron Man created a thread just for you guys to talk about the comics AND the show. Y'all always do this ****. What the **** is wrong all of you?

Your wrong about the last two , I also saw talking dead . Carl did shoot Lori and there was no answer to what happened to Carol

How do you know he shot her?

You may be right about me wrong about carol because I just remembered in the talking dead them saying "there's three graves, one is empty"

Some of yall need to quit crying. I understand you dont wanna be spoiled but give me a break. Dont bunch all the comic readers together bc I used spoiler tags when someone asked me a ? about the comics. I did it the right way so ill continue to post wherever the hell I feel like.

No one even knows if the spoiler is even true yet, even the comic readers. If it is, its still not even that important to the story

Last edited:
Some of yall need to quit crying. I understand you dont wanna be spoiled but give me a break. Dont bunch all the comic readers together bc I used spoiler tags when someone asked me a ? about the comics. I did it the right way so ill continue to post wherever the hell I feel like.

No one even knows if the spoiler is even true yet, even the comic readers. If it is, its still not even that important to the story
Yes, you did it the right way....thank you.  So yes, feel free to continue posting whatever the hell you feel like....so long as you do it the right way.

Clearly the complaints in this thread have nothing to do with you, so why even respond?  If it isn't a big deal, why do you use spoilers in the first place? 
laugh.gif

just so the dvr of this show this morning :x gov is straight up CRAZY...i'm liking what I'm seeing though with where this season is heading can't wait for the next one...so many unanswered questions.

Guys. go back to the beginning of the episode from last night and watch the the part where they reshow us TDogg getting killed...if you look, its totally different than when he was killed in the episode last week.

When T-Dogg was killed during the episode, he was killed in a hallway in the jail right? Well when they reshowed how he got killed before LAST nights episode, it shows him getting his neck bit off infront of a gate of other walkers. Weird...basically, it's 2 different scenes but the same scene at the same time.

CHeck it out and you'll know what I mean.

Guys. go back to the beginning of the episode from last night and watch the the part where they reshow us TDogg getting killed...if you look, its totally different than when he was killed in the episode last week.
When T-Dogg was killed during the episode, he was killed in a hallway in the jail right? Well when they reshowed how he got killed before LAST nights episode, it shows him getting his neck bit off infront of a gate of other walkers. Weird...basically, it's 2 different scenes but the same scene at the same time.

That was when he got bit the first time outside trying to close/lock the gate. Its when carol and him went inside you see him die b/c he sacrificed himself so carol could escape to safety.

Yes, you did it the right way....thank you.  So yes, feel free to continue posting whatever the hell you feel like....so long as you do it the right way.

Clearly the complaints in this thread have nothing to do with you, so why even respond?  If it isn't a big deal, why do you use spoilers in the first place? :lol:

Ppl grouping all the readers in one category telling us not to post in this thread like yall are entitled to something. And when someone drops a little bit of knowledge you get 10+ ppl whining. Hit the report button and keep it moving. We dont need half a pg of ppl crying about it.

Last edited:

That was when he FIRST got bit. He lived long enough to sacrifice himself so that Carol could survive.

EDIT: I will hit the report button. Thanks.

Last edited:

That was when he FIRST got bit. He lived long enough to sacrifice himself so that Carol could survive.

DAMN! I forgot he was bit twice...thanks for clarifying. It was killing me why they would do that

I swear the only good discussion is when ppl post right after the show (within a few hrs) and then after everybody is complaining about the comic spoilers.

I dunno maybe this time around the ppl complaining should go make a new thread and discuss the show? Aint working for the comic book readers :lol:

Last edited:

Clearly the complaints in this thread have nothing to do with you, so why even respond?  If it isn't a big deal, why do you use spoilers in the first place? :lol:

Ppl grouping all the readers in one category telling us not to post in this thread like yall are entitled to something. And when someone drops a little bit of knowledge you get 10+ ppl whining. Hit the report button and keep it moving. We dont need half a pg of ppl crying about it.

Sorry but dropping spoilers without a warning, regardless of how knowledgeable they are, is still dropping spoilers without a warning. Stop acting like you can't understand how or why people are pissed. If you can't see why, well, you're one of the idiots I was talking about.

Wonder how they get the 2 groups to meet. And I have read the comics but the show and comics are NOT the same.

Sorry but dropping spoilers without a warning, regardless of how knowledgeable they are, is still dropping spoilers without a warning. Stop acting like you can't understand how or why people are pissed. If you can't see why, well, you're one of the idiots I was talking about.

:wow: someone must have ghost edited my post, bc im having trouble finding where I said I dont understand.

The talking dead answers most of these questions it seems...
Lori was eaten by bloated zombie
Carl never shot her
Carol not dead
Did you watch the bonus-segment of The Talking Dead? I can't watch it online cuz it's region-blocked, but I thought they were gonna discuss what happened to Carol? Can anyone confirm?  The director Nicotero said that it was Carol's grave, be he also seemed a bit cryptic about it during the show... to which Chris Hardwick said that they would talk about it in the bonus-segment.

But yeah, they basically confirmed that Lori has died, the bloated walker dragged her body and ate her (but where are the bones?) and that the thing Rick picked up was the bullet Carl fired.  You could even see some of Lori's hair stuck on that walkers mouth... 
sick.gif

Anyway, crazy how the Gov hung onto Penny! Seemed like he was able to "tame" her a bit... calmed her down... interesting. 

And Daryl, kills walkers, hunts possum, risks his life for supplies for the baby, feeds her (awww) and finds time to leave a flower at Carol's grave?  My man! 
smokin.gif

As for the comic-spoilers... as long as you guys use the SPOILERS to hide the text, I'm fine with that. It's just a courtesy, which I appreciate.  So to the guys who are already doing that, thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom