The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Why even have a Talking Dead after that? Let's talk about Abe driving an RV and 50 commercials and Negan hitting a camera lense!

The group Morgan/Carol just got in with, are they deep enough to throw in with Rick's crew and make a difference?
Nope lol

Agreed. The cliffhanger shouldn't have been who died but instead how Rick and his group are going to respond to Negan.

It really comes off as a cheap tactic to keep people talking, but this show doesn't need to do that. I don't understand why they do these cliffhangers and blatantly obvious fakeouts.

Completely agree, it's as if this show doesn't realize that they already have a consistently loyal audience. The shock from who it was that died and the groups response to it would have been more than enough to have people hyped over the summer. The producers really drop the ball with some of the writing on this show it's just annoying. Like I said earlier, they were thrown a perfect alley oop, just finish it off. It's like they were scared to tell the cast member that they were no longer on the show or something

Bet they won't even show whoever it was actually getting their head bashed when s7 starts. Show gone soft.

Last edited:
Rick looked like a ghost, beyond shook. I can't even front, Negan was that dude :lol:

I didn't mind the finale. I actually enjoyed it.

Ive read in the past that since Darryl took on Glenn's role as Rick's right hand man on the show, he meets Lucille

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

welp, we know its not Carl. Negan said if anyone moves take out the boy's other eye.
And feed it to Rick.

So not those 2.

Nope lol
Completely agree, it's as if this show doesn't realize that they already have a consistently loyal audience. The shock from who it was that died and the groups response to it would have been more than enough to have people hyped over the summer. The producers really drop the ball with some of the writing on this show it's just annoying. Like I said earlier, they were thrown a perfect alley oop, just finish it off. It's like they were scared to tell the cast member that they were no longer on the show or something

thats hollywood.

these dumb *** producers think they NEED gimmicks to keep people watching, as if the story alone isnt enough

Looked to me like they were using Glenn's first person view inside the back of that van. From the way they were situated in there when the door opened. Foreshadowing if so.

Magnificent. But the cast over exaggerated like a mfer. When Rick said it made him sick to his stomach etc.

I definitely think its Glenn too. If they follow up this terrible cliffhanger by killing off a C-List character like Aaron or Eugene then they did this all for nothing. I don't think any fan is attached to either of those characters

Back
Top Bottom