The Walking Dead - Official Thread

im all for a cliffhanger when done in a tasteful manner, but this right here was just ********.

the series finale of The Sopranos had a better cliffhanger.

The acting was pretty good in the last scene. Everyone looked legit scared. Rick looked lost as hell. Crazy man. Can't believe we gotta wait til October man. That sucks.

My gf hates neagan :lol:
she was legit pissed. She has it in her head that Rick is the good guy, she don't even care that Rick killed half their crew and stole thier weapons

Last edited:
Just read the comic book synopsis of what happens and yup looks like it's Glen , my only other theory is that Norman Reedus (Daryl) isn't signed for next season yet so maybe they used this as some fail safe incase whatever contact dispute isn't resolved, either way I hate the bogus cliffhanger they left it on , leaving the viewer 7 months to stew on a tragic death is much more effective than leaving us to speculate who it could be

I feel its Sasha. Him saying "taking it like a champ" is something you wouldnt say to a man. Only to a woman or younger person. Also the camera was on her for a while/
And no way he killed Carl, and I doubt he would kill pregnant Maggie.
Also its not gonna be the throwaway character like Aaron cause his death wouldnt be impactful for the season premiere or one of the main actors (Glenn, Darryl, Rick, Carl)......so it has to be someone like Sasha, Rosita, Eugene or Abraham. Having said that you wouldnt say to a man "taking it like a champ" its probably Sasha or Rosita.

Last edited:
Doubt it's Glenn. They wouldn't give an OG character a sendoff like that. We'd find out in the season premiere and that'd be it and move on the following week.

They'll save the OG deaths for season finales.

It'll be Sasha, Rosita or Eugene then we'll all get pissed about how they duped us for 5 months just to get peeps talking about "who was it?". :smh:

:nerd:[/quote]

I read the comics and after seeing/hearing this makes more sense like the comics. Great season finale. Can't wait for Season 7.

Last edited:
Doubt it's Glenn. They wouldn't give an OG character a sendoff like that. We'd find out in the season premiere and that'd be it and move on the following week.

It'll be Sasha, Rosita or Eugene then we'll all get pissed about how they duped us for 5 months just to get peeps talking about "who was it?". :smh:

it's based on a comic book and this was a season finale. they did the cliffhanger so you would think it's other people like you said.

if they did kill Glenn off, they shouldve done a GOT type of cliffhanger where he's just laying there bleeding out, not knowing if hes truly dead or alive.

if they did kill Glenn off, they shouldve done a GOT type of cliffhanger where he's just laying there bleeding out, not knowing if hes truly dead or alive.
lol nah. You've seen the pics of Negan's Lucille'd victims before. Theres no way to leave any doubt to if anyone is dead or alive after. And you can't just have an obvious "is glenn dead?" cliffhanger again. They JUST had that.

it's based on a comic book and this was a season finale. they did the cliffhanger so you would think it's other people like you said.
I know it's off the comic books but they've shown they dont follow it to a "T"

People have 5 months to simply Google and find out this "mystery". Hell, go on their Facebook and most people now know it SHOULD be Glenn. Some cliffhanger :lol:

Last edited:
as long as the first scene of the next season picks up right at the same time, everything will be all good.

I know it's off the comic books but they've shown they dont follow it to a "T"
Which would mean that making it Glenn would seem out of character for them but it WOULD make the most sense.

Another thing is the new Reedus show stuff might be a decoy technique to make us think it's gonna be him, plus TWD would lose a HUGE amount of their fan base and I don't think they want that. Carl plays a big part in the future but that image of the shadow on Negan makes me think otherwise. Safe pick is Abe, Sasha, Eugene or Rosita. Going to have to rewatch the scene a couple more times to see if he's going in a specific order, then track who lands on the "it". Then again, I think the producers are way smarter than that.

You guys are just lying to yourselves at this point
roll.gif

Everyone knows it's Glenn. Hell, the damn dialogue in the scene is taken almost verbatim from the comic.

You guys are just lying to yourselves at this point :rofl:
Everyone knows it's Glenn. Hell, the damn dialogue in the scene is taken almost verbatim from the comic.
Which will make this cliffhanger gimmick even more foolish.

Does Kirkman realize people can simply Google this during this 6 month break? :smh:

Last edited:
Which would mean that making it Glenn would seem out of character for them but it WOULD make the most sense.

Another thing is the new Reedus show stuff might be a decoy technique to make us think it's gonna be him, plus TWD would lose a HUGE amount of their fan base and I don't think they want that. Carl plays a big part in the future but that image of the shadow on Negan makes me think otherwise. Safe pick is Abe, Sasha, Eugene or Rosita. Going to have to rewatch the scene a couple more times to see if he's going in a specific order, then track who lands on the "it". Then again, I think the producers are way smarter than that.

The scene has been analyzed to death....there is nothing there.

You guys are just lying to yourselves at this point :rofl:

Idk man. I thought it was Glenn too, but if it was Glenn then it wouldnt make sense to make it a cliffhanger since everyone knows that it was Glenn who got Lucille'd in the comic book. It would only make sense to show everything if it was Glen getting killed. We'll all find out for sure in October

Idk man. I thought it was Glenn too, but if it was Glenn then it wouldnt make sense to make it a cliffhanger since everyone knows that it was Glenn who got Lucille'd in the comic book. It would only make sense to show everything if it was Glen getting killed. We'll all find out for sure in October
Not everyone follows the comics though. You can tell that by just looking in this thread.

You do see that he passes to Rick's left toward the end before saying "it" but **** it i'm gonna wait till october

?????

Last night was a season finale.

Back
Top Bottom