The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Doubt it's Glenn. They wouldn't give an OG character a sendoff like that. We'd find out in the season premiere and that'd be it and move on the following week.

They'll save the OG deaths for season finales.

It'll be Sasha, Rosita or Eugene then we'll all get pissed about how they duped us for 5 months just to get peeps talking about "who was it?".
mean.gif

?????

Last night was a season finale.
????

They'll save the death of OG characters for season finales.

Not everyone follows the comics though. You can tell that by just looking in this thread.

I know. I dont read the comic books either. Even the people who haven't read the comics can find out very easily with a quick google search. no point of ending the season with a shocking cliffhanger if it was Glenn cause the information is already out there for the entire world to see.

I would think if it was Glenn and since we are looking at his POV after that first blow, knowing you are gonna die, the last face he would turn to look at would be Maggie and NOT stay fixated on Neegan....also if they were to stay true to the comics they woulda just finished it then and there and not drag it out....it literally makes no sense....so I'm gonna say is Abe or Darryl....perhaps Rosita or Sasha or even Eugene....

It's Glenn people, deal with it. Negan smashes his skull in 'til his eyes pop out.

Last edited:
Im afraid your wrong.

Because its not glenn.

The producers and writers knew alot of people were expecting that.

During this 6th month hiatus casual viewers could look that outcone up on google easy.

its not glenn.

i promise you that.

:wink:

Last edited:
I think it's beyond obvious that it was Abe which just makes it even dumber that they would choose to end it like they did. They damn well better show it in its entirety rather than just start the next season with his body laying there.

Well they have to know or have a feeling, that they pissed alot of fans off... If it ends up being one of the second string people, and not one of the starters Michonne, Daryl, or Glenn they are gonna lose alot of fans. Its no way they can have as much hype for this show ever again, after this ENTIRE SEASON lead to that moment... they blew it, and its no getting the shock value back...

Last edited:
Trevor > Negan.

I'm not gonna feed into all the conspiracies of who got hit. Dudes are tying to listen to sounds and all that nonsense. I think Glen is way too obvious though. All I ask is they show it properly when S7 arrives.

They dropped the ball with this ending. Big time. This couldve been major. Instead the producers are going to scour the interwebz and see which is the safest character to kill. If I had to guess, Im going with Abe. Leading up to the final episodes it just seemed like some of his actions would result in him dying. I believe its a conclusion of his hubris. I havent used that word since like high school so hopefully Im using it correctly and in the right context lol

Back
Top Bottom