The Walking Dead - Official Thread

It will be VERY interesting to see how Rick's story line develops. He's been beaten and nearly dead before. But this is line Bane breaking Batman's back and then taking out Fox while he is immobilized. Brutal and powerless.

Yeah this show for being the end of the world how come there is no rape going on or woman kept as sex slaves
eyes.gif

What the hell are dudes doing to get laid. I'd be held up in a costco somewhere with some fine beezy's as my concubines.

Surprised they haven't touched on that matter yet although I do remember one of the shorts had a guy in a warehouse with sex slaves
laugh.gif

But

I don't believe anyone asked this yet in the thread...

Do you think Eugene snitched on the group because I don't understand how they got caught so quickly.

Like someone else mentioned, Glenn would be looking at Maggie before he dies not Negan.

I think it's Daryl or Abraham

Lol no. Son was concussed from the first blow. Out on his....knees. The lights were on but nobody was home.

He didn't have the wherewithal to eye **** Maggie on his way out.

Goodnight. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cliffhanger gives the producers an advantage to switch the script when the premier begins. That's why TWD isn't as shocking as GOT in terms of character's deaths. In GOT, they kill em off like nothing, on TWD, you get shot in the eye in one episode and the next you're walking around just fine.

I really do think Kirkman hasnt decided on who's getting killed off. Probably spend the next few months browsing online reading opinions on who it should be.

@putting in work
I also dont get how Eugene got caught so fast and wonder if he snitched. Which he probably did

Last edited:
Yeah this show for being the end of the world how come there is no rape going on or woman kept as sex slaves :rolleyes

What the hell are dudes doing to get laid. I'd be held up in a costco somewhere with some fine beezy's as my concubines.

Surprised they haven't touched on that matter yet although I do remember one of the shorts had a guy in a warehouse with sex slaves :lol:

But

I don't believe anyone asked this yet in the thread...

Do you think Eugene snitched on the group because I don't understand how they got caught so quickly.

Snitching after he got the RV or way back when he was captured by Dwight?

What's Vince Gilligan up to these days?

Can't he just take over the show?

Last edited:
i don't think Eugene snitched at all, with the way the show built the Saviors up to be some massive road blocking machines they were gonna catch our main group no matter where they went.

Like seriously, let's talk about that road block with the trees. Who would have time to do all that quickly to box them in? Are we supposed to believe they had all 4 road blocks set up just IN CASE the group happened to leave Alexandria that day?

I feel like they overdid it, 2 or 3 would have been enough. And where the hell was the RPG? lol

Like someone else mentioned, Glenn would be looking at Maggie before he dies not Negan.

I think it's Daryl or Abraham

Lol no. Son was concussed from the first blow. Out on his....knees. The lights were on but nobody was home.

He didn't have the wherewithal to eye **** Maggie on his way out.

Goodnight. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's not Glenn. It's either Daryl or Abraham.

Kirkman said he regretted killing off Glenn in the comics.

Abraham was supposed to die instead of Denise in episode 14.

Daryl isn't in the comics and has a new show coming out on AMC.

There's no way Eugene snitched. Doesn't take away from the fact Neegan's clique rolls deeeep.

It's not Glenn. It's either Daryl or Abraham.

Kirkman said he regretted killing off Glenn in the comics.

Abraham was supposed to die instead of Denise in episode 14.

Daryl isn't in the comics and has a new show coming out on AMC.

Not like Norman Reedus cant do that new show and TWD. After all his new show is a six episode biker show of him traveling around
Also fans would riot if it was him.

Last edited:
Man also this whole time we haven't seen many black people and then you see all these big black dudes in Negan's camp, a lot of them were big bodyguard looking types too. 

Negan's group is extremely deep.

Don't know how Rick and his depleted group is supposed to take them out.

If Negan finds the bullet blueprints it's really a wrap for them

Back
Top Bottom