The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Wow, what an amazing episode!

This episode alone is better than the entire Jessica Jones season 1 and Daredevil season 1.

Can't wait till this fall!

It's not Glenn. It's either Daryl or Abraham.

Kirkman said he regretted killing off Glenn in the comics.

Abraham was supposed to die instead of Denise in episode 14.

Daryl isn't in the comics and has a new show coming out on AMC.

So? Steve Yeun is casted for a new flick called 'Mayhem'.

Kirkman says a lot of ****, he's also full of it.

Glenn is a goner my g. Deal with it.

loved the episode, I was tense the entire time.  Negan is awesome and everything he says makes a lot of sense.  Rick thought he ruled the roost, but in actuality he is just chicken ****.

Im worried about the bullet production Eugene gave Rick. hopefully he made a copy and left it at Alexandria. :smh: if the saviors get a hold of it. :smh: :smh: :smh:

The saviors gotta be hundreds deep. Daryl blew up like 10 of them. Carol took out a crew of them. Maggie and Carol went Legion of Doom on several. Then lets not forget about the army at the satellite base. Then, then they have guys moving heavy duty logs and setting up road blocks. Gotta be hundreds of them. Woodbury was pretty large in terms of a community.

But yeah Rick and company are going to have to win this battle slowly. Because for the time being, they're going to be on lock down. What amazes me is that Hilltop didn't know they were being watched and then in turn couldn't warn Rick. That tells me that the Saviors have been allowing them and maybe even Alexandria to operate for the time being.

My bad. I'm still dumfounded that some ppl find the show racist. (Same ones who put their morals to the side to watch this apparently racist show). The odd observation intially seemed to add fuel to the fire..

My bad. I'm still dumfounded that some ppl find the show racist. (Same ones who put their morals to the side to watch this apparently racist show). The odd observation intially seemed to add fuel to the fire..

Oh the show is super racist. I mean having a multi-cultural show with multiple main characters of color EVERY SEASON and they even gave Morgan his own episode. Super racist.

They have to be controlling any group within a 100 or more mile radius at the least. Those were some big dudes. Its hundreds of them so they are well tied in.

I can see Morgan/Rick offing Steven Ogg asap. He played his role WELL. He seems like he is pretty high ranking Savior.

They have to be controlling any group within a 100 or more mile radius at the least. Those were some big dudes. Its hundreds of them so they are well tied in.

I can see Morgan/Rick offing Steven Ogg asap. He played his role WELL. He seems like he is pretty high ranking Savior.

Probably Negan's right hand.

Oh the show is super racist. I mean having a multi-cultural show with multiple main characters of color EVERY SEASON and they even gave Morgan his own episode. Super racist.

No middle-eastern/South Asians in the show to speak of though.

Seems legit.

I live 40 mins from where it takes place and can confirm there should be more middle easterners and Hispanics
Asians aren't that common around here though, except in big cities. So

I live 40 mins from where it takes place and can confirm there should be more middle easterners and Hispanics
Asians aren't that common around here though, except in big cities. So

Ah. Maybe we'll see some more from Negan's army.

"I'm not growing a garden" is hilarious for some reason :lol:

I think Carl will take out Negan or someone very important for some reason.

Last edited:
Well with FTWD, They have a good balance but this could be geographical.

I'm up to episode 5 season 1 in FTWD and I've yet to encounter a South Asian/Middle Eastern.

I guess you're telling me that such a character is introduced before the end of season 1 or in the beginning of season 2.

I'm up to episode 5 season 1 in FTWD and I've yet to encounter a South Asian/Middle Eastern.

I guess you're telling me that such a character is introduced before the end of season 1 or in the beginning of season 2.

Fear The Walking Dead has that. Walking Dead really hasn't had much action in that dept.

Back
Top Bottom