The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I hope Jesus and the Hilltop mafia come save Rick and the crew 

He strikes me as the only one from Hilltop that can and will do anything.

So we got Jesus, Morgan, Carol (with two bullets in her) the 2 Starship Troopers, the Pastor, and Judith left to come help Rick's crew.

Negan can't be that stupid to just let them all leave after killing one of them, he gotta know that Rick's crew will eventually find a way to come back and war it out, and that's not worth it.

So we got Jesus, Morgan, Carol (with two bullets in her) the 2 Starship Troopers, the Pastor, and Judith left to come help Rick's crew.

Negan can't be that stupid to just let them all leave after killing one of them, he gotta know that Rick's crew will eventually find a way to come back and war it out, and that's not worth it.

That's why you basically turn Alexandria into a police state. Nothing goes in or comes out without getting clearance first.

I also would be surprised if Negan has his men go back with them and take any and everything. Starting with the weapons for the most part.

That's why you basically turn Alexandria into a police state. Nothing goes in or comes out without getting clearance first.

I also would be surprised if Negan has his men go back with them and take any and everything. Starting with the weapons for the most part.

They don't have the weaponry anymore to make it a police state. Even before, they didn't have enough to truly repel Negan if he wanted to get in there. They outman/outgun them in waves, apparently.

Logically, how the hell can ricks crew get out of this? Negans crew is too deep. They can take all ricks crews weapons. I mean what sort of gameplan could possibly work?
Sucks we have to wait 6 months to figure it out

Only way to defeat Negan and his Saviors is to out-guerrilla 'em.

...In Alexandria and its surrounding woodlands. It's going to take asymmetric urban warfare within the streets of Alexandria (traps, snipers and ambushes) as well as all out guerrilla warfare in the forest.

Only way it'd work is if people are willing to die for the cause.

There's no other way unless Negan is dumb enough to let 'em know where he sleep at.

It's either that or try to run, but they'll probably get caught.

Or they can just poison the food-supply Hilltop offers as tribute to the Saviors.

Last edited:
Espionage and poison could work. Gotta go full out germ warfare. Get Eugene to bioengineer some sort of T-cell virus and turn Abraham into the Nemesis or somethin

But back to Negan, they have to give a back story to him and how he became so ruthless. I almost wish they would do it outside of the normal season. Almost like in between the mid break for FTWD.

I would like to see something like this too. Especially, how he became the leader.

I would like to see something like this too. Especially, how he became the leader.

Negan was a minor-league baseball player who just could never make it into the pros. Had prodigious power but just couldn't hit for average very well. Terrible fielder as well, the ball always seemed to get lost in the sun when he was out in left field.

He bounced around the country from team to team.

He was about to get cut from the Single-A Rome Braves, when it happened. The outbreak, it was then that Oliver died and Negan was born. He took that opportunity to be the star he so desperately wanted to be in his prior life.

It was also then that Lucille, his beloved DeMarini S243 Pro Maple baseball bat was given new life.

Srs...

all these replies days later on here and on social media is giving the producers/ execs exactly what they wanted.

Negan was a minor-league baseball player who just could never make it into the pros. Had prodigious power but just couldn't hit for average very well. Terrible fielder as well, the ball always seemed to get lost in the sun when he was out in left field.

He bounced around the country from team to team.

He was about to get cut from the Single-A Rome Braves, when it happened. The outbreak, it was then that Oliver died and Negan was born. He took that opportunity to be the star he so desperately wanted to be in his prior life.

It was also then that Lucille, his beloved DeMarini S243 Pro Maple baseball bat was given new life.

Srs...

Wasn't he a car salesman before the outbreak?

Yeah in the comics he was a car salesman.

Dude was trying to make a joke. :D

That explains his charisma and ability to get that many men to follow him. Its a lot like Heath Ledgers Joker. At what point, does a grown man, follow and respect Negan? Like how dark is this guy to convince these men "I'm your leader and we will rule everything" in THIS world. We saw Rick and the Governor achieve it. But this guy seemed to have tap into that dark ruthless place of humanity of these men but is still able to keep control.

When I mentioned a police state. I was talking about the Saviors putting the clamps on Alexandria.

Random: I'm always taken aback when I see people who would actually want a zombie apocalypse to take place... Like dude if you think things are crazy now, just imagine breaking down flood walls and leaving the inmates to run the asylum and, and you have to defend yourself against the literal walking dead. :lol:

RIH Glenn...

Yall giving the writers too much credit...

althought they could throw a curveball and kill Daryl, but i doubt it...

abraham would be their safest choice.. and they usually like to play it safe, but if it was abe, they wouldve probably have shown it.

RIH Glenn...

Yall giving the writers too much credit...

althought they could throw a curveball and kill Daryl, but i doubt it...

abraham would be their safest choice.. and they usually like to play it safe, but if it was abe, they wouldve probably have shown it.

nah they wanted all of this speculation to continue til next season.

still think its glenn that gets the axe but i wouldnt be surprised if it was daryl instead... they have thrown a few curveballs from the comic which they dont exactly follow but its close... but i see the saviors and negan will cover a few seasons just like the governor did and then ricks crew will eventually capture negan and not kill him... they will have to combine alexandria, hilltop and the group that saves carol and morgan to get the job done but this is if they follow the comic which might or might not happen...regardless im excited for the next few seasons of the walking dead they have a lot of material to cover based on the comics thats for sure

question for TWD fans:

if it all broke out today, where would you go?

what do you think the safest place would be?

Back
Top Bottom