The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I hope this helps them understand that they can't trust anybody. They keep wanting to be heros and crap and put their families lives in danger. How do u care about your family's safety but then want to help every stranger no knowing what angle they're playing?

Im guessing strand pitching? But son is hella emotional...maybe hes a bottom.

Of course they made him gay. :stoneface:

After last weeks episode..ive decided i like this show. Its different than twd for sure..but its gaining my interest. I still dont know anybodys name lol. Well strand. Everybody else i just give random nicknames to like heroin son and bangbus hanna montana. Joker from training day acts soft.

This ep was solid. Im at a point where i wonder whats next.

Son with the panamera :smokin

Last edited:

Of course they made him gay.
indifferent.gif

After last episode..ive liked this show. Its different than twd for sure..but its gaining my interest. I still dont know anybodys name lol. Well strand. Everybody else i just give random nicknames to like heroin son and bangbus hanna montana. Joker from training day acts soft.

Son with the panamera
smokin.gif

I don't see how being gay emasculates him. He didn't start prancing and acting like a fairy last ep. Strand is a strong intellectual out for himself, pre and during this zombie outbreak. Not exactly a hero or fighter. He's still the same dude. Strand getting on the raft is exactly on par with his character. He knew what time it was.

woah, best episode of the season
learned a lot about strand and his background
gonna be lit when connor and his crew find out

Of course they made him gay. :stoneface:

After last weeks episode..ive decided i like this show. Its different than twd for sure..but its gaining my interest. I still dont know anybodys name lol. Well strand. Everybody else i just give random nicknames to like heroin son and bangbus hanna montana. Joker from training day acts soft.

Son with the panamera :smokin

HOLY :wow:

Never realized Cliff Curtis (Travis one of main characters) was Smiley in Training Day

Weebay gif

^ nope I've known of Cliff Curtis for a while since I first saw him in Live Free or Die Hard but for Training Day, always thought that was some random Mexican actor :rofl:

Last edited:
Okay, I'm sold on this show.  

Was skeptical after S1, but this season has been pretty good so far.  It probably has a lot to do with TWD being repetitive and predictable now, but whatever....I'm enjoying this season.  

^ nope I've known of Cliff Curtis for a while since I first saw him in Live Free or Die Hard but for Training Day, always thought that was some random Mexican actor :rofl:

And I'm the opposite, never really was up on Cliff Curtis but as soon as I saw Trevor I sat there and said to my self "where do I know this guy from"...

Few moments later I thought of Training Day and checked IMDB to confirm. Really never saw him anywhere else :lol:.

^ LOL on that Smiley reference. and yes i recall his character in live free or die hard.

last sunday's epi was actually good. kept me wondering when its going down....now the fun begins i guess

dude is an acting chameleon. He's played hella races and ethnicities. To be a kiwi at the end of the day makes it even more dope.

Back
Top Bottom