The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Because it made too much sense
laugh.gif
and Why didn't Madison pop dude who was scrappin w/ Travis, she had the yoppa on her? That boy Jack too emotional and naive, pregnant chick lucky Alicia and poke her tummy w/ that blade she took from Jack. Alex gon start runnin the things and they gon run into Travis and the squad probably around mid break season 3.
Probably didn't wanna risk shooting Travis on accident. It's not like she's highly trained with the gun anyways. I mean, Chris shot Connor's brother at point blank range and barely grazed his cheek 
laugh.gif
. I doubt Madison's aim would be much better. 

It will be interesting to see who will take over as head of Connor's crew now.  All i know is it won't be Jack's soft ***

Alicia should've Spartan kicked that pregnant woman right in the stomach to cause a miscarriage. Then when that baby turns into a zombie it'd eat the mother from inside out.

Anyone here have trouble watching FTWD on demand.. I went to catch up on it tonight and I can't watch the last 2 episodes cause it skipped an episode Is this an

issue with AMC or Optimum, How do you have the latest episode and not the episode before it.. Optimum trying to tell me its not there problem its the network

by next season, all of them are going to be sharpshooters and deadly with their hand-to-hand combat. :pimp:

Nah, Travis still gon be gettin washed and then apologizing for getting in the way of the person's fist. Alicia sitll gon be lookin for love in the all the wrong places, Randy Wagstaff a chump for gettin sick before he could touch the yambs

Back on land. :smokin
Great episode.
Daniel wrong for throwing the coin in front of the dying man.
How is Strand gonna be once his lover dies?

Last edited:
this show needs to stop being so underrated. it gets bashed for not being as fast pace as the original but its great.
this mother of the town is something else

Upgrade. This is the new best ep.

They crazy on that farm. Keeping the dead. :smh: Farm all over again.

Chris losin it. Need that kid dead ASAP

Ophelia is nice. :nerd: I hadn't noticed until now.

Church scenes :wow:

Upgrade. This is the new best ep.

They crazy on that farm. Keeping the dead.
mean.gif
Farm all over again.

Chris losin it. Need that kid dead ASAP

Ophelia is nice.
nerd.gif
I hadn't noticed until now.

Church scenes
eek.gif
Yeah, someone's gonna have to make Chris look at the flowers. 
ohwell.gif

And of course every episode of FTWD is the new best episode. I feel the same way, which is why I like this show so much better than TWD. Entirely more depth and detail and growth.

Yeah, someone's gonna have to make Chris look at the flowers. :\

And of course every episode of FTWD is the new best episode. I feel the same way, which is why I like this show so much better than TWD. Entirely more depth and detail and growth.
I don't like it as much as twd...but this show is really starting to grow on me. The backstory of the characters is interesting. I wonder who's gonna die first

Luis, man. I liked that guy. :smh:

Luis' mom though. She is NUTS.

Chris still doesn't understand that they turn after they die and he almost screwed everything up with his stupid self. He's just as nutty as Luis' mom. :smh: :smh:

Great episode overall, but I just have one question. Why does Madison sleep with a butter knife next to the bedside lamp? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Chris was driving me the entire episode... he hasnt done anything right. He cant even be bully right :lol:... writers expediting his breakdown or whatever is sloppy and annoying

Dont think this episode topped the last one.

Strand backing out on the pact partially revealed what some of us thought about the pay for play angle, yes?

Great episode overall, but I just have one question. Why does Madison sleep with a butter knife next to the bedside lamp?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was thinking the same. There's just a conveniently placed knife there? 
laugh.gif
 Unless it's for her own protection incase some stuff goes down. That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of

Back on land.
smokin.gif

Great episode.
Daniel wrong for throwing the coin in front of the dying man.
How is Strand gonna be once his lover dies?
I was thinking the same. But the trivia section of Talking Dead showed that the owl coin represents the saint of death or something like that. Maybe he knew that and didn't want any parts of it?

Back
Top Bottom