The Walking Dead - Official Thread

What's good? No one is watching this show? Everyone lost hope? As bad as season 1 was, this show has finally ramped up and got interesting. Alycia on talking dead right now... :smokin

Last edited:
looks like nick and the mexican twosnpeople met an army of trump supporters 
mean.gif

I refuse to use this show to fill the void

I can wait until the real one returns

Oh i can wait.

^ Yeah, dude, Travis at the end of the first half... yeesh.

Contrast that with where he was at and who he was from the jump. That scene was the Rick Grimes realization in him, realizing that if you play nice with folks, your son runs off with them and gets himself killed.

man this show

so the guy said "his eyes are dilated, his brain is swelling" like what? did i just learn something new or was that some bs? 
laugh.gif

botch the operation and kill him

then get extra salty and botch killing travis?

strand blew it staying

nobody has murked that lady that stabbed him or mentioned her

luciana was kinda mean to nick too when she said "do what you do run"

im assuming he told her the flashback of how he had to run from the zombie in the pilot

like it sounded dramatic but in terms of their relationship that was uncalled for

^ Legit question: why watch?

There have been tons of shows I liked but then lost interest in, or seemed appealing at first but there was nothing. Later seasons of The Office. The River.

I stopped watching.

Good finale, Travis went full savage mode. I'm wondering if that guy that caught Ophelia was part of the same group shooting at Nick. All in all really good season. Now the wait to see who got the business end of Lucy.

Good finale, Travis went full savage mode. I'm wondering if that guy that caught Ophelia was part of the same group shooting at Nick. All in all really good season. Now the wait to see who got the business end of Lucy.

I'd assume they were, they both got shot at by the US/Mexico border and all look like they'd vote for Trump :lol:

I swear the characters on this show are foolish, Nick did better when the yambs weren't in the equation. Travis should've caught that fade, dude mourning over a son who decided to leave him after having a man crush; glad he's gone though.

Madison teaching Alicia to kill when things don't go her way, lets see how long that lasts. I don't blame Strand one bit for not leaving w/ em he sees that to them they'll do whatever to protect family and he aint family.

I didn't get how they shot up Ophelia and then go "we got a bleeder here".

Are they going to help her after shooting her whole crew up?

That ish was crazy when nick put his thumbs in that walkers eyes and killed him. Couldn't believe they showed that

Back
Top Bottom