The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Is he likable just because he's a maniac or does he have a decent backstory? I could go find these answers, but a quick response would be nice. :D
His charisma makes him likable. He's not a maniac. He does things then explains why he did it. Not all the time though. He's very logical unlike the governor. Negan will do something, then I think to myself this dude's smart as hell.

Last edited:
does anyone think Rick is finally going to get his hand chopped off this premiere?

Last edited:

does anyone think Rick is finally going to get his hand chopped off this premiere?
 i sure hope so 
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Y'all crazy. Negan is a sociopath. That's precisely why he's charismatic. And his logic isn't that logical at all. It's just funny :lol:

Y'all crazy. Negan is a sociopath. That's precisely why he's charismatic. And his logic isn't that logical at all. It's just funny
laugh.gif
If you're caught up with the comic,
Negan went to war with rick and now Rick's letting Negan live, since he proved his worth. The way Negan pulled it off was genius.
If negan's a sociopath, Rick's a sociopath too.

Last edited:
No doubt that Rick is a crazy *** dude :lol:

That scene was so intense. Seeing that for the first time I was truly on the edge of my seat.

How many seasons do you guys think they'll have Negan in?

I'm not entirely sure JDM would want to stay on past 2 seasons.

Kinda my thoughts exactly. I don't think he would commit that far, and truly don't know how big Negan is in this universe. I thought he would be this season and that's it :\

Major negan spoiler
Even when Negan's defeated, he's still there.

LAWD my body is ready for next weekend. Part of me wants to scour for as many spoilers and info as possible, while the rest says to avoid.

LAWD my body is ready for next weekend. Part of me wants to scour for as many spoilers and info as possible, while the rest says to avoid.

I wish The Walking Dead was on starz or hbo
Commercial's kill me.
My phone will be on do not disturb, and my son is going to sleep earlier that night next week while I'm watching

How different would the production quality/budget be if this was a HBO show? I couldn't imagine how much higher it could or would be. They have to be pretty capped out now with budgets and salaries for the actors.

Back
Top Bottom