The Walking Dead - Official Thread

mean.gif

So i haven't seen TWD since season 1 but the marketing machine was too good I had to catch the premiere last night just to see who got it.

Damn, that episode was legit. Even as a like non-fan thats about to be a fan i had to stay off social media to avoid spoilers
laugh.gif

No I'm low key about to go back and try to get through s2-6 by next sunday
laugh.gif
Dont. Srs. Watch the S5 finale and enjoy the fact you didn't waste your time with anything before that. Minus whale skip to the last 10 minutes of the S5 finale too.
Fax.

Maggie is cursed b....

Wouldn't be surprised she gives birth and the baby gets hit by a walker...

It's crazy that everybody here thought Rick and his crew were untouchable prior to the season finale and this dude Negan really shut that down.

Last edited:
Yea I don't think Darryl expected to kill someone else.

Being the real one that Darryl is I'm sure that he was 100% ready to take the L himself. But the fact that it was someone else must have him in shambles.

Norman said something on the Talking Dead about his nails being broken and bleeding from digging into the ground during the bashing. After watching the episode over you can clearly see his hands are bloody when they throw him in the van.

Being the real one that Darryl is I'm sure that he was 100% ready to take the L himself. But the fact that it was someone else must have him in shambles.

Daryl was still feeling guilt because of Denise's death is going to be 100% worse with Glenn death.. I know Maggie is going to despise Daryl here on out..

Norman said something on the Talking Dead about his nails being broken and bleeding from digging into the ground during the bashing. After watching the episode over you can clearly see his hands are bloody when they throw him in the van.

I think they adlib that part without telling him that he was going to get dragged..

I think they also adlib Rick getting dragged by Negan because Rick was rolling.. :rofl:

Last edited:

Negan said he would shut that ish down after Glenn yelled no and tried to get at him.

Negan said he would shut that ish down after Glenn yelled no and tried to get at him.

I didn't get it.. Abraham was done.. If seem like he wanted to punch Negan because he was talking back to Rosita?

roll.gif

I'm not even mad at Negan. IDK how anyone can be when you look at the facts without emotion.

Rick's group kills 46 of Negan's posse. I don't remember if Negan's posse started it or Rick.

Negan asks for 1 offering. 

In a sick way, Negan was reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom