The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Shane won

YpWxGlBcSnak5LDy9t9wHtcx4nyi6wZ4dU-SRG2_d04.png

Rick is a grade A sucker. Darryl is a B grade tough guy. How you see your dude get mashed up and throw a punch? I would've bit half his face off. And Rick should've thrown the axe at the back of dude's head several times. They deserve to be punked.

Rick is a grade A sucker. Darryl is a B grade tough guy. How you see your dude get mashed up and throw a punch? I would've bit half his face off. And Rick should've thrown the axe at the back of dude's head several times. They deserve to be punked.
This is my biggest criticism of Rick in person whenever someone brings up how amazing of a leader Rick is.

He's not.

He waits when he should pounce, pounces when he should have waited. He gets the group in these terrible situations, then calls on the group to get the group out of it, and lives are lost on the way.

Sucks it had to be Abraham. Dude was a huge asset. He was strong, knew how to fight, brave, etc. The team took a huge hit losing him, IMO.
Man don't write off Glen like that. Dude was smart, brave, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

He will be missed
frown.gif
ISWYDT 
roll.gif

How can Maggie even want to live? I mean, she has the baby obviously, but she has had it the worst.

All this has to turn her into an emotionless Sarah Connor type now.

This whole situation can be blamed on several different people. Maggie's the one who negotiated with the Hilltop folks to kill Negan, Daryl's the one who ran off dolo to try to get Dwight after he killed Denise which immediately caused Rosita, Michonne and Glenn to be captured too. Then of course to top it all off they woulda never left Alexandria in that big *** group if Maggie wasn't sick.

Leadership looking shaky as all hell for the good guys. Jesus probably gonna set them on the right path this season

Last edited:

Sucks it had to be Abraham. Dude was a huge asset. He was strong, knew how to fight, brave, etc. The team took a huge hit losing him, IMO.
Man don't write off Glen like that. Dude was smart, brave, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

He will be missed :frown:
ISWYDT :rofl:
Knew I could count on someone :smokin But for real I'm gonna miss Glen. Dude was legit the most adaptable character (outside C Murder maybe).

Last edited:
Kirkman better not kill off Bae, all i ask...my second favorite character caught the L last night, I won't tolerate my Goddess of goonery getting got.

Last edited:
Yo, my contact lense was bugging at work today and I kept rubbing it but all I could think of was Glenn's busted Sloth eye. So my eye was stinging and I was silently laughing doing the Harlem Shake trying to get my contact right.

This is my biggest criticism of Rick in person whenever someone brings up how amazing of a leader Rick is.

He's not.

He waits when he should pounce, pounces when he should have waited. He gets the group in these terrible situations, then calls on the group to get the group out of it, and lives are lost on the way.

Rick pounces there and everybody in the group gets the axe. It's like a standoff, if you have guns drawn and the opposition also has theirs drawn but you are outnumbered? You have no choice but to drop your weapons. Or you can go out guns blazing. Rick made the right decision to not pounce to fight another day.
I would've done the same thing. Take the beating/torture there, return home, formulate a plan to exact revenge on them. You lose the battle, but you live another day to have a chance to win the war.

I don't mind Rick or the group not attacking Negan but what was the point of telling Negan that he wasn't kill today or tomorrow but he'll kill him..

Rick should've been cerebral..

^ Was thinking the same thing.

You gon' kill him, get to plotting. No need to tell him. All that's gonna do is anger him... and it did.

I don't mind Rick or the group not attacking Negan but what was the point of telling Negan that he wasn't kill today or tomorrow but he'll kill him..

Rick should've been cerebral..

For sure, Rick tried to be Rick there. He definitely meant it. This is Ruger Rick we talkin about here. But boy was he already Eff'd up there. Negan broke him. This wasn't a walker getting its head bashed like a carnival game, it was fam. I'd be messed up too. But play no games, Lieutenant Rick won't disappear, he'll have his troops ready if they aren't already.
This is season 7 man!!! We all know Rick is ruthless. He played his cards right, he just got rivered this one hand that's all.

been a long layoff...can someone refresh me on the guys on horsebacks that saved carol/morgan at the end of last season? were there hints of them earlier?

Last edited:
been a long layoff...can someone refresh me on the guys on horsebacks that saved carol/morgan at the end of last season? were there hints of them earlier?
Those are the hilltop people from Jesus's group.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom