The Walking Dead - Official Thread

You guys think Negan will be able to force the turn on Daryl? Or will Daryl play the card but still remain true to his family?

I know we're getting too much GoT comparisons, but I don't see Daryl doing anything like that this late into the series. Rick is his brother and I don't see how Negan or homie with the burned face can do anything to make him turn on him. I see him really feeling the effects of being the reason Glen died though. Maggie probably owes him a punch in the face or two too.

Funny how 75% (?) of fans didn't blame him for the death though during Talking Dead though. How Sway?

That's crazy to me. Man I was they would have killed him instead of Abe. I can see twitter now...

**** DARYL.
Rick exiled Carol because she smoked the people who were sick.

Darryl got too emotional and caused a preventable death.

I wonder if they'll address something like this. 

Or if Negan can convince Darryl to join him. 

Darryl's fiending for his crossbow back.

glenn should have been died like last season already but saved him from that dumpster.. it was inevitable really so they just gave them a reason to off glenn and used daryl as a scapegoat... now his character will be blamed for everything :lol:

Last edited:
abraham-dead-the-walking-dead.png

besides daryl being the reason glenn got killed i think negan picked him since he was acting up before abe got murked... he was begging maggie didnt get hurt and was making a scene which annoyed negan... and he was like ok you think im playing games and killed him :smh:

Last edited:
I still respect Darrel more than Rick. Go out swinging and not just on your knees. I can't understand how Rick just bends over and lets Negan have it lol.

I still respect Darrel more than Rick. Go out swinging and not just on your knees. I can't understand how Rick just bends over and lets Negan have it lol.
Either that or live the life he has left feeling responsible for getting everyone you loved killed.

Throwing a theory out there but i wonder if Neegan will force Daryl to join Neegans group and this season will show Daryl running with them and ultimately in the end, Daryl will do something to save Rick and the crew from Neegan that will result in Daryl sacrificing himself and closing Daryl's story arc.   

Back
Top Bottom