The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I still respect Darrel more than Rick. Go out swinging and not just on your knees. I can't understand how Rick just bends over and lets Negan have it lol.
Yeah and sacrifice more members of the crew?  For what?  A min of satisfaction of hitting Neegan?

Better to save as many members as possible and live to fight another day.  Lose the battle but win the war.

What kind of life is that though, being broken down by Negan where you are his "b!+ch"?
So you'd rather let your son die just to show you're not weak in the moment? Yes, Negan just showed your panties to the world, but you're still alive and able to get revenge.

What kind of life is that though, being broken down by Negan where you are his "b!+ch"?
So you'd rather let your son die just to show you're not weak in the moment? Yes, Negan just showed your panties to the world, but you're still alive and able to get revenge.

Exactly. Go back and form a plan. Attacking blindly gets not only Rick and Co dead but everyone at Hilltop and Alexandria.

Odell Beckham-*** dudes really think that was the time and place to attack Negan? Retribution would've been swifter than this and the show would've been over :lol:

beckrage.0.gif

Last edited:
IDK how Daryl can live with himself after that. I know that question was asked on Talking Dead. This has to play some part in the story.

Also did anyone ever explain the deal with the ring in what I think is Abrahams remains?

Negan gonna have Rick picking up that plow and working the field again

Return of Farmer Rick is coming :lol:

Was it only me that wanted Rick to go savage and chop Carl's arm off? Would have been cool seeing Carl with both an eye patch and a hook for an arm. All that hype and suspense leading to... "yeah you're free.. you can go home now." :rolleyes

Also the entire scene where Negan strikes Glen... I was going couldn't he easily moved out of the way when he swung? Yeah he would eventually die regardless but at least try to fight right? I can understand if they were tired up like at Terminus but all the characters were just kneeling. Guess I was expecting more from them considering all the close calls they have had for 6 seasons.

Yeah I know getting too technical.

Last edited:
Yes I agree it's too technical. I guess I'm the only one who likes Glenn and was hoping he would skate by. It's hard to go that far off the source material for a moment that big, but still.

Corl should get offed soon simply because he's aging faster than the timeline of the show and it's going to get more and more ridiculous

im really curious to see where the show goes from here. if they even remotely follow the comic, id be really interested in this and next season. a lot of potential to make up for some of the dead weight seasons/episodes

Darryl just put the Asian race to extinction. Smh!

Premiere was great, looking forward to see how the show turns out from here.

Sucks it had to be Abraham. Dude was a huge asset. He was strong, knew how to fight, brave, etc. The team took a huge hit losing him, IMO.

Sucks it had to be Abraham. Dude was a huge asset. He was strong, knew how to fight, brave, etc. The team took a huge hit losing him, IMO.
Man don't write off Glen like that. Dude was smart, brave, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

He will be missed :frown:

Man don't write off Glen like that. Dude was smart, brave, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

He will be missed
frown.gif
Nah Glenn been washed, glad he's gone. 

He will be missed :frown:
Both played a big part in their roles but if I'm choosing Abraham or Glenn to be on my team, I'm choosing Abraham.

Back
Top Bottom