The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I got a bit teary eyed at the end of episode 5.:frown:
am i the only one that didnt like the last episode? i mean the first 4 episodes, we got 2 1/2 - 3 hours of gameplay but for some reason i got done with this in an hour and a half.

didnt even find out if clem made it alive... i wonder if season 2 is going to be about that or a different story?

I got a bit teary eyed at the end of episode 5.:frown:
am i the only one that didnt like the last episode? i mean the first 4 episodes, we got 2 1/2 - 3 hours of gameplay but for some reason i got done with this in an hour and a half.

didnt even find out if clem made it alive... i wonder if season 2 is going to be about that or a different story?

Downloading the final episode, right now...Hopefully, it's good. I felt Ep. 4 was the best one so far.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/1...-look-back-at-the-walking-dead-series-so-far/

iFpRgTnjtwDpQ.jpg

does Michonne have dreads in the books?  She looks good without them, and the fact that she's not scowling there like on the show.

Can' wait to buy all The Walking Dead episodes when it releases next week. I've heard a review say that their storylines are way better written than the show and you care more about the characters. Sounds like the show should hire some of the game writers.

I got a bit teary eyed at the end of episode 5.
frown.gif

There's a scene after the Episode 5 credits finish that shows what happened to Clementine.

And Ep. 5 was definitely short compared to the other episodes.

Hey_

Short schmort.

Dat one scene,

dat one song.

Lee Everett > AMC's The Walking Dead protagonists.

Julius F. Wrek

does Michonne have dreads in the books?  She looks good without them, and the fact that she's not scowling there like on the show.

It's about what happens to Michonne in the comics

She gets raped repeatedly by the Governor when she first arrives

Last edited:
Can't wait for till the next episode. Andrea is getting on my nerves just like how Lori did all of last season, I wonder how long she will last. And on the other group of survivors, I wonder if Tyrese/Tyson (I don't know the dudes name, the Kimbo Slice looking brother) or his chick will be on the chopping block next. Heck T dawg and that other brother (prisoner) only lasted a couple of episodes. I wonder why Axel and Carol are all alone at that tower :nerd:. Also I feel bad for Carl, he had the girl to himself after her BF died last season but now has competition for those yambs with not only Rick but this other dude more closer to that chicks age. It's going to be intersting who gonna be going for it :smokin.

There's a scene after the Episode 5 credits finish that shows what happened to Clementine.

And Ep. 5 was definitely short compared to the other episodes.

Crap, really? Looks like I'll have to play that episode again tomorrow morning. Just finished the episode and, although it was short, it was good. I really enjoyed the game...And will probably re-play it using different answers.

Back
Top Bottom