The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I don't like having to wait now...
I know that feel. Worst part about everything really. Lucky it's a weekly show and not a monthly comic.
Hopefully the writers realized they failed to make him menacing even with the eye patch and capitalize on characters in story judging a book by it's cover like Andrea and make him more threatening that way.

IMO his manipulation is gonna have to be played up a lot more (non existent in the comic) like how he screwed over Merle. Gonna need more of that.

Slightly off topic, but I just finished episode 5 of The Walking Dead game and.....

Bravo TellTale Games, Bravo.
pimp.gif

Anyone who's a fan of the show and has not played this game is missing out.

Man I thought the previous episodes tugged at your emotions, but episode 5 man.

So much
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
moments.

Looking forward to the next series of episodes.

TellTale made a great story, but I have half a mind to go to their headquarters, round up all of their coders, and tell them how to do their jobs. So much inefficient and poorly done/incomplete code in that game.

i actually watched the walkthrough for the game on youtube :lol:

great story. tugged my heartstrings :frown:

anyone know if there will be another "season" of the game?

Slightly off topic, but I just finished episode 5 of The Walking Dead game and.....

Bravo TellTale Games, Bravo.
pimp.gif

Anyone who's a fan of the show and has not played this game is missing out.

Man I thought the previous episodes tugged at your emotions, but episode 5 man.

So much
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
moments.

Looking forward to the next series of episodes.
How much does it cost?

Is each episode like dlc?

I played the demo and I was instantly bored.

Each episode is about 2 hours long. Prices vary depending on platform. $3-$5 an episode.

Yeah, there's not a whole lot of actual gameplay. It's more like an interactive story. Like those "choose your own adventure" books. It's all about making choices and seeing the consequences play out.

Last edited:
Each episode is about 2 hours long. Prices vary depending on platform. $3-$5 an episode.

Yeah, there's not a whole lot of actual gameplay. It's more like an interactive story. Like those "choose your own adventure" books. It's all about making choices and seeing the consequences play out.
Thanks for the info.

They'll have all episodes released as a disc for consoles on the 11th. Won't save you any money.

I love the discussions that go on in here.

Michonne saved Andrea and that's the thanks she gets? A gun in her face. The Governor is just weird and untrustworthy. He wants to be this God like figure and trick people into thinking everything is alright. Rick is about doing what he has to do to survive. Rick doesn't kill anybody unless they show him they are a threat to him or his people. Carl has definitely stepped up. I like his character has shown some leadership.

I'm at the part where the govenor has been introduced. Now I see why you guys don't like the tv governor. Damn, this dude is despicable.

"Well stranger. We're feeding them strangers."
sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif

I'm at the part where the govenor has been introduced. Now I see why you guys don't like the tv governor. Damn, this dude is despicable.
"Well stranger. We're feeding them strangers.":x :smh: :pimp:

Yea, his characterization compared to the graphic novels is like night and day but you have to understand that with the show and that specific medium, they are limited with what they can show.

"Well stranger. We're feeding them strangers."
sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
Yea, his characterization compared to the graphic novels is like night and day but you have to understand that with the show and that specific medium, they are limited with what they can show.
Yeah, I definitely understand that. Maybe if the show was able imply the governor's "evilness" instead of teasing it then maybe he'd be on par with the comic governor.

laugh.gif
@ his handle bar mustache. Since I've been watching the show before reading the comics. I subconsciously expected characters from the comic to look similar to how they look in the show.

I'm cueing up the dvr now cause I'm a month behind, but I'm wishing Michone (sp?) Would cut Andrea's head off and get it over with. She's reminding me of Lori right now

Just recently watched the show for the first time over the thanksgiving weekend, Started from season 1 now i am hooked. To bad we got to wait til feb.

Personally I don't have a problem with Michonne going after the Governor. Did ya'll forget that after Michonne left the Governor had Merle and his group follow her in an attempt to kill her? Bruh even asked for her sword and head after they came back with Glenn and Maggie :lol:. If that's not evil I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom