The Walking Dead - Official Thread

that Atomic Blonde looks good!

heard about it but the trailer and queen sold me.

-minute i saw focus on ben this episode i KNEW he was dying. when i saw rich talking crazy i figured he was up to something. certainly didn't expect morgan to off him though.
-the collector for the saviors was shook when he saw morgan wiln. i think it's the fact morgan killed one their own and with his barehands.It's usually a weapon of some sort

Last edited:
why cant morgan and carol just smash already so its not awkward anymore

Cause she gotta give up the yambs to King Ezekiel.

Glad Carol finally found out what really happened with the group.

Ready to see Carol City and Morgan catching bodies again.

tumblr_mj9k2c00yY1rcd86lo1_250.gif

Not gonna say it was great episode but it was pretty good. I think one of the ways that this show could keep improving is by simply upping the tension. Ultimately, let's be honest,,,, none of us gave a crap about the kid as a character. But because the build-up, chaos, and aftermath of his death was so well executed; that didn't matter.

Ready for ALL OUT WAR

Best episode for me since the first episode of last season.

Lennie James is a great actor.

Finally caught the latest episode and you cats weren't even overhyping the awfulness that was the CGI deer. Ermahgerd that **** was hilarious. :lol:

It was so bad I didn't know it was supposed to be real :lol:

Last edited:
I got a feeling that Richard wanted to die. I got a feeling that size wise, Richard should have been able to get Morgan off of him.. Plus everyone just watched

That main bodyguard/servant to Ezekiel saying "don't disrespect the king" and then getting laid out made me laugh so hard. That dude provides some lulz in his scenes.

I would be cool with carol or even Morgan. But they seem to like making episodes focusing on Morgan so maybe carol? I know it will bring the tears to folks here like when glen bit it. That is what finally brought me back to kind of liking this show again.

Back
Top Bottom