The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Ophelia is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Her story on Talking Dead. :wow: :evil: :pimp:

I hope the back half of this season is as strong as the first half. And yeah Ophelia looking good on talking dead

I've said it before, and it's becoming truer with every episode: FTWD is so much better than TWD.

Last 3 episodes have been highly enjoyable, and a lot of it has to do with setups that began in S1.

Solid episode tonight. DAMN solid.

Finale next week, right? Can't wait to see how they go out.

OH!! I didn't realize there were 2 episodes tonight to end the season! I use Roku, so I always stream it after the episode airs.

Saw Episode 7 then saw there was a listing for Episode 8 and thought that would be the finale next week. BUt I see now that I can watch Episode 8 since tonight was 2 episodes.

SWEEEET!

Watching it tomorrow. Ready to crash right now.

I left off with Madison chasing Ophelia after their camp got some bug and started dying off and then turning.

OH!! I didn't realize there were 2 episodes tonight to end the season! I use Roku, so I always stream it after the episode airs.

Saw Episode 7 then saw there was a listing for Episode 8 and thought that would be the finale next week. BUt I see now that I can watch Episode 8 since tonight was 2 episodes.

SWEEEET!

Watching it tomorrow. Ready to crash right now.

I left off with Madison chasing Ophelia after their camp got some bug and started dying off and then turning.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

nick 
eek.gif

dope ep

"we dont have a lot of brown people" 
mean.gif

damn hit em w anthrax tho 
laugh.gif

walker is a smooth dude didnt overreact to nothing

next season maddie gets smashed 
nerd.gif

Meh. All that build up to what? Who couldn't tell that old geezer was a racist out of the gate? His sons both gotta go now. And I called it first season about Nick becoming the leader. The season finale will be him in position to take over after his mom slips on a banana peel.

Last edited:
Madison isn't going anywhere. She already proved what she will do to protect her family with her backstory about childhood which shocked the heck out of me. Nick now becoming more like his mom

Hopefully this season brings me back in, I stopped during the middle of last season and haven't had any want to finish it.

Time to wrap this up already. Definitely not the worst show, but the appeal has worn thin over the past few seasons IMO.

And please kill Negan ASAP. Dude was cool at first but now he's just annoying.

Eh, based off the new trailer I won't be returning.

Its been real, I suppose. The aimless feet dragging finally did me in.

Back
Top Bottom