The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Bro you trippen lol it's the other way around..

Go to thailand and you see tigers obdient with tourists and trainers i don't give a damn how high they make those tigers they are still obedient..

You tell me where you've seen a real life zombie or anything close to it?

Those animals are sedated in order to keep them obedient. Even then they can be unpredictable. You can look no further than the Siegfried & Roy tiger attack for further proof.

That said the main issue with The Walking Dead is that there is no end game.

Those animals are sedated in order to keep them obedient. Even then they can be unpredictable. You can look no further than the Siegfried & Roy tiger attack for further proof.

That said the main issue with The Walking Dead is that there is no end game.
Did you not read my other post i said those tigers are high and sedated but obedient enough to be amongst humans on a daily basis ... you don't see anything close to zombies being real... the real problem is the writers got lazy and got too comfortable going in circles especially with these dumb filler episodes.. now they have to scramble to keep it relevant.. i think their goal was to connect ftw with twd but it's not happening with viewers losing interest ..

Once game of thrones ends i think twd will get more viewers and writers will have a second chance to save this show

Man I’ve been slacking! Only watch the first episode. How’s this season so far? Crazy to finally see ratings declining this season.

The best shows ever usually go about 6-8 seasons. TWD on season 7 and honestly very little has happened to move the story along.

You guys are funny. Last season.. ugh these stories are dragging lets have the action lets get it started!!!

This season - ACTION ACTION ACTION.. ugh these stories aren't moving the show along.

We've seen people get shot, killed, eaten, saw a tiger die, casualties on both sides, people shot in the head, lots of undead, destroyed Ezekiels morale and people still complain.

:lol:

You guys are funny. Last season.. ugh these stories are dragging lets have the action lets get it started!!!

This season - ACTION ACTION ACTION.. ugh these stories aren't moving the show along.

We've seen people get shot, killed, eaten, saw a tiger die, casualties on both sides, people shot in the head, lots of undead, destroyed Ezekiels morale and people still complain.

for some it's the little things that matter, gun fights with no relevance to the overall plot isn't entertaining to me. I'm here for the story not the repetitive "I shoot, duck, you shoot, duck" rinse and repeat we get with every gun fight this season.

- like clearly explaining what the plan was for each crew, Why are Rick/Daryl and Ezekiel/Carol killing everything that moves whereas Jesus/Morgan's crew trying to save people?

- awkward dialogue that no one would say in real life, damn near every Ezekiel speech, Morgan and Jesus, that 70's looking Savoir that took Ezekiel hostage last episode :lol:

- haven't gone back to Alexandria one time since the premiere to check up on anyone or relay news

- are the events of every episode taking place all at the same time or same day? and how close are these outposts to each other

- and last but not least, they very annoying details of the gun fights. No recoil from ANY of the guns being used, no bullet casings flying everywhere except from the 40 cal which mowed down people and blew off limbs yet barely put a scratch on Daryl riding a bike and Rick driving a jeep.

As I said earlier the episodes are right in line timing wise with the comic's All Out War plot, the same events have happened but the pacing is all off. Negan and the sanctuary being surrounded should have been dealt with in two episodes back to back, leaving it on a cliffhanger to revisit 3 whole episodes later is just dumb and blatant feet dragging. They're trying to milk this, I was praying All Out War is over by the midseason finale then we get a time jump for the back half but now I'm not so sure

extraordinary swag extraordinary swag

Yeah I’ll give you some of the strange things for sure. I didn’t notice the lack of shells from hand held guns but I have noticed the very anemic flash from when bullets hit metal.

Oh yeah that Jeep and motorcycle scene.. that was a stretch for sure. Did he miss both Rick and Daryl? I didn’t see where the vehicles even got hit.

Last edited:
for some it's the little things that matter, gun fights with no relevance to the overall plot isn't entertaining to me. I'm here for the story not the repetitive "I shoot, duck, you shoot, duck" rinse and repeat we get with every gun fight this season.

- like clearly explaining what the plan was for each crew, Why are Rick/Daryl and Ezekiel/Carol killing everything that moves whereas Jesus/Morgan's crew trying to save people?

- awkward dialogue that no one would say in real life, damn near every Ezekiel speech, Morgan and Jesus, that 70's looking Savoir that took Ezekiel hostage last episode :lol:

- haven't gone back to Alexandria one time since the premiere to check up on anyone or relay news

- are the events of every episode taking place all at the same time or same day? and how close are these outposts to each other

- and last but not least, they very annoying details of the gun fights. No recoil from ANY of the guns being used, no bullet casings flying everywhere except from the 40 cal which mowed down people and blew off limbs yet barely put a scratch on Daryl riding a bike and Rick driving a jeep.

As I said earlier the episodes are right in line timing wise with the comic's All Out War plot, the same events have happened but the pacing is all off. Negan and the sanctuary being surrounded should have been dealt with in two episodes back to back, leaving it on a cliffhanger to revisit 3 whole episodes later is just dumb and blatant feet dragging. They're trying to milk this, I was praying All Out War is over by the midseason finale then we get a time jump for the back half but now I'm not so sure
This is what you call plot holes... if you'v been a fan this long it shouldn't be an issue anymore

There needs to be Balance.

I might be in the minority here, but i hated that Ezekiel character.

Like dude we're in the middle of an apocalypse, your people are dying. And you kept up this old English "your highness" front up through ALL of that?

Then the lace front dreads ain't helping either

Like dude we're in the middle of an apocalypse, your people are dying. And you kept up this old English "your highness" front up through ALL of that?

Dude legit makes this show unbearable. I can’t even explain how much his king persona pisses me off. I was glad to see him almost get murked and snap out of his king role play.

People do what they got to do to survive. That’s also the first time his people went in to battle. So it’s the first time he actually realize what his king persona has done to his people and what they do for him.

nah you're not alone, he was lame from day 1. Glad he got humbled and hopefully he drops this act for good now

Dude legit makes this show unbearable. I can’t even explain how much his king persona pisses me off. I was glad to see him almost get murked and snap out of his king role play.

Bruh is the lamest character I've seen in a long time. And the dread wig is begging to be noticed as fake.

:lol: I be watching like "yo, my man, STOP"

Especially since he confessed early on in the game that he adopted the tiger from his job.

And he was just infatuated with those old stories etc.

I just surprised he kept it up that long

Back
Top Bottom