The Walking Dead - Official Thread

extraordinary swag extraordinary swag

Yeah I’ll give you some of the strange things for sure. I didn’t notice the lack of shells from hand held guns but I have noticed the very anemic flash from when bullets hit metal.

Oh yeah that Jeep and motorcycle scene.. that was a stretch for sure. Did he miss both Rick and Daryl? I didn’t see where the vehicles even got hit.
ALL OF THIS

Ezekiel had to keep up the facade seeing as his charisma got people to follow him and build a community.
Ultimately he's a good dude.

episode was hella lit
the action :pimp:
Shiva a real one, *pours one out*

Last edited:
There is no interest in NT and majority hate almost every episode no matter what happens. Last night was not the best but it was just alright

Rick is no longer my captain....

Daryl had a plan to end EVERYTHING yet rick wanna all of a sudden do the right thing when he was taking people out in their sleep at the satalite...

Iono, I kinda liked the idea of Rick not wanting to just waste all those innocent people. Shows he's still there, he's not Neegan. At the satelite, they thought they were killing ALL of the Neegan group, a small group, that would bring peace for them and the Hilltop. He didn't know how large their group was. Now he does, and he realizes not all of them are fighters/soldiers. In the long run, if he could end all the Neegan soldiers, and save some of those people, better for everyone. (not sayin it will work out that way, just the thinking behind it)

I loved the fight between he and Daryl, and when the car started on fire, they stopped and pulled each other up like it was nothing. :lol: They truly are brothers at this point.

Nah b, in a war it don't matter what side your on if your good or bad you gotta do whatever it takes to win... actually shows how rick is weak and not a good leader

Happy that cgi tiger wont be in anymore episodes. It was getting mad corny that it randomly appeared at every perfect moment

Nah b, in a war it don't matter what side your on if your good or bad you gotta do whatever it takes to win... actually shows how rick is weak and not a good leader
No that is the exact opposite. That means he still has some of his humanity left. If all you do is kill people left and right you become Negan and people will eventually turn on you.

No that is the exact opposite. That means he still has some of his humanity left. If all you do is kill people left and right you become Negan and people will eventually turn on you.

Although he's nuts, Negan still kills with a purpose. The basis of how he leads is "people are a resource". He doesn't waste them or randomly kills. He understands the balance. He and Rick are opposite sides of the same coin. Him decking Gabriel in the nose though :lol:.

Never really posted in here I don't think, but what's the consensus been amongst ya'll about the show's quality for the last season or 2?

A lot of recent forced/corny dialogue and wtf/face palm scenes imo.

“The Walking Dead” recorded a six-year low in adults 18-49 with a 3.4 rating (it was off half a point vs. last week). The last time it scored that low was Nov. 20, 2011, when episode 6 of Season 2 drew a 3.1.
The show’s 7.85 million viewers were its fewest since the next-to-last episode of Season 2 in March 2012.

Although he's nuts, Negan still kills with a purpose. The basis of how he leads is "people are a resource". He doesn't waste them or randomly kills. He understands the balance. He and Rick are opposite sides of the same coin. Him decking Gabriel in the nose though :lol:.
He felt he opened up too much to him and had to remind him he wasn't soft and that it wasn't to be mistaken for some weird bonding moment.

Back
Top Bottom