The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I did.
I missed the last 2 but cought up.
It was okay.

The last 2 of the season should be very interesting

Lot of questionable decisions by the characters in this episode. Felt like they threw Carl, Rosita and Michonne in there just to do it. Still not sure what Rosita and Michonne left Alexandria to accomplish in the first place

Well they said on talking dead that there’s plenty of story line left for Morgan on Walking Dead, although I was getting confused with how sad Morgan was when they announced it. Seems like they’re just trying to inject some life into FTWD, it definitely has me interested again.

RnhWJcb.gif

I saw talking dead, and I didn't pick up that the actor who plays Morgan was sad at all. I saw it more as a little bit of frustration, accepting the challenge of not just filming two shows simultaneously, but two shows that are going to now be intertwined yet he has to take on completely different roles when he's filming one as compared to the other.

Yeah idk man, I hope they didn't spoil Morgan's death on TWD, that would suck. If he continues to live on TWD then it's going to be tough doing two shows in the same universe at different points in time. I'm behind in FTWD so I have to catch up to how they meet Morgan in Atlanta since that's where he originated from. It'd be nice to bridge that gap.

They definitely didn't spoil his death but Morgan did mention that he said his goodbyes to the cast. Carol was clearly teary eyed, as was Morgan for a few brief moments. I've tried to do some research without coming across any spoilers and it seems like the timeline of FTWD would line up with Morgan right before "Clear" Morgan. How he travels back and forth, I have no idea. Don't wanna knock the show since I love it but they've kinda given up on making things believable lol.
I dunno, maybe they were being truthful and he isn't done on TWD...maybe it's just a few years before they bring him back which even that leaves a lot of things uncertain with what cast will still be around.

realistically, how on Earth can they make Morgan fit into the timeline of FTWD?

I feel like the only option that could make sense is a time jump to present day TWD. If they go back it will make zero sense, why would Morgan leave Atlanta to go all the way to Mexico and then come all the way back unless he finds an airplane somewhere :lol:

Or they could be tricking us and Morgan could play a completely unrelated character just using the same actor

Can someone fill me in on the Morgan going to FTWD?

Did he say something on Talking Dead?

He was on Talking Dead and they announced that he was in Texas shooting the next season of FTWD. He mentioned saying his goodbyes to TWD cast, Carol was also on there and seemed pretty choked up.

realistically, how on Earth can they make Morgan fit into the timeline of FTWD?

I feel like the only option that could make sense is a time jump to present day TWD. If they go back it will make zero sense, why would Morgan leave Atlanta to go all the way to Mexico and then come all the way back unless he finds an airplane somewhere :lol:

Or they could be tricking us and Morgan could play a completely unrelated character just using the same actor

Arent Walking Dead and FTWD happening in the same timeline (simultaneously)?
If so Im guessing Morgan just stumbles upon on one of the characters and joins their group

morgan can leave the twd now and ftwd timeskip to twd timeline to intro morgan seamlessly no?

like maddy or somebody dropsa throwaway line about a war in the dmv?

Back
Top Bottom