The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So Fear is in the future? In the past? What?
giphy.gif

Arent Walking Dead and FTWD happening in the same timeline (simultaneously)?
If so Im guessing Morgan just stumbles upon on one of the characters and joins their group

So Fear is in the future? In the past? What?
giphy.gif

Nah, as I understand it, FTWD took place prior to Rick even waking up in the hospital. I'm gonna just have to wait and see how they transition Morgan from one show to the other story wise.

IMO Fear Season 1 happened before Rick woke up. He couldn’t have been out that long however. I suspect somewhere Fear mid season 2 is when Rick woke. At which point Morgan was introduced. If you recall Rick then left. So somewhere between Rick leaving and then they meet up later in the series is what I think we will see.

^ Kirkman stated that FTWD started prior to TWD, now, as far as when TWD started in relation to the timeline of FTWD, idk, I stopped watching it and need to catch up.

Reactions: ARK
I thought Atlanta was ground zero for zombies ergo making it first in the timeline and then it happened it LA............

I was hoping Dr.Dreads was the one making the cross over to fear, since my boy never came back

I was hoping Dr.Dreads was the one making the cross over to fear, since my boy never came back

He left to become Jack Bauer's replacement and apparently died again :lol:. They played it smart though. We never saw Heath die so they can make up some bs saying he's still alive.

Saw last week's episode and today's and it was damn good but you would think they stop making stupid decisions.

I haven't watched tonight's episode but I'm pretty disappointed about Morgan. He was one of my favorite characters

This season is actually good but hardly anyone on here is messing with it so.

Been watching it, but it's hard to follow since everyone is spread out doing their thing. They take too long to come back to certain points. I'm usually doing other things while it's on, but I still re watch the episodes.

This season has just been filled with feet dragging and constant on again off again decision making. These characters switch extremes way too frequently, one episode they all gung ho to kill the saviors and then the next episode they want to reconsider. And then we get them constantly referring back to “sticking with the plan” which has never been clearly defined in 7 full episodes. It’s annoying to watch week in week out and just baffling that the writers think this makes for good tv. They’ve gone to the same well way too often, they need to try something unexpected for once

This season has been good and good tv. But people on here just don’t like it or find something. Anyway finally Rick being awesome. That’s comic book Rick right there

Tbh, I think at this point, this show is better to binge watch when it's done to get a better context. Week to week, you get annoyed but if you binge it, you might get a better feel.

Tbh, I think at this point, this show is better to binge watch when it's done to get a better context. Week to week, you get annoyed but if you binge it, you might get a better feel.

I agree with this, I stopped in the middle of last season and binged it before the new season started. Actually got me excited for this season

Back
Top Bottom