The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Hmmm.....the cutaway was strategery, but when he gets up, he doesn't grab in pain at the area nor is his shirt torn to show he was bitten.

It kind of looks like he has a realization that he got bit.

Also that one walker kind of goes down where his wound is located before it cuts away.

I dunno tho....youd think they'd show him get bit.

Also what is the deal with all the close up face montages lol

If he was bitten at that point, that's wack the way they cut away from it. Just let it happen. From what we know from the show in terms of walker bites, if you're bitten, you know and feel it. Unless he got a soft love bite from the walker that didn't rip his shirt. His bite was right on his abdomen towards the front, in that scene I didn't see any evidence of a bite but who knows?

Enh, I have no problem with the hidden bite. I kind of like it actually. They strayed away from the obvious and threw us a curve we didn’t see coming.

Debating if I should watch the mid season finale. I only watched 1 episode this season. I have them all TiVo though. How has it been? Worth watching? It just skip to mid season finale?

Now that I think about it, how the hell did Negan and crew just become this monstrous force again so quick? :lol:

This entire damn season so far harped on them being weakened, but now they’re out in force with multiple caravans in multiple places? **** just doesn’t add up at all.

Now that I think about it, how the hell did Negan and crew just become this monstrous force again so quick? :lol:

This entire damn season so far harped on them being weakened, but now they’re out in force with multiple caravans in multiple places? **** just doesn’t add up at all.

Worst part of the episode tbh. Plus the fact they didn’t even show how they all got out of the Sanctuary was just ridiculous. Made the whole “plan” seem pointless. Rick and crew need to whoop Daryl’s *** for ruining everything

exactly

I expected Carl to die but not like that. But now we have to wait until Feb to see what his last moments are like?! The long breaks really kill the vibe for me.

So they all got out cause “Eugene”. Like what was the strategy? And there was thousands of walkers. And when Rick showed up with the trash people it looked like only a few 100 were piled up.

And Rick went through all that trouble to get the trash people on his side, only for them to dip on him once some shots rang out? The whole thing was pointless for him

I would watch this show again just to watch him die.

That's probably why I'm not as emotional as some of the regulars watchers I've seen online:lol: I literally haven't watched all season and the first thing I see is Carl with a bite mark and I was cool with it. They definitely need to just announce that season 9 will be the final season and wrap this show up already.

Although this is the type of show I can see them killing off Rick and then trying to get some bigger hollywood names in it to try to squeeze off another season or two like when Michael Scott left the office:smh:

That's probably why I'm not as emotional as some of the regulars watchers I've seen online:lol: I literally haven't watched all season and the first thing I see is Carl with a bite mark and I was cool with it. They definitely need to just announce that season 9 will be the final season and wrap this show up already.

Although this is the type of show I can see them killing off Rick and then trying to get some bigger hollywood names in it to try to squeeze off another season or two like when Michael Scott left the office:smh:

I thought the rumors last year were that andrew lincoln wanted off the show already. Surpised cawlll is leaving before him.

Man, I gave this show a watch last week, and it's sad how far it's fallen.

They're losing viewers, you'd think they'd change a few things to make up for that. Then Rosita fires a rocket from 20 feet and the target disintegrates into nothing.

Are there any redeeming qualities. All the damn characters are unlikable to me.:lol::smh:

:lol: @ Me unknowingly ****ting on the show after they killed Carl.

Last edited:
I'm not sure this show can make it another season without Carl, his character was pretty important to the future

I bet they're gonna force feed us Enid now to try to replace him and it won't work

Back
Top Bottom