The Walking Dead - Official Thread

hqdefault.jpg

thats literally what she is she lives in a garbage dump

Thing I don't understand about the garbage people is why they talk like that as if they didn't have normal lives before the apocalypse. I promise they weren't using one word responses and head gestures in their daily life :lol:

Thing I don't understand about the garbage people is why they talk like that as if they didn't have normal lives before the apocalypse. I promise they weren't using one word responses and head gestures in their daily life :lol:

Prob socially awkward before the apocalypse :nerd:

look man the simple fact is the original sin was putting that garbage white woman above michonne in any sense

then it shifted to michonne/sherman

both applications of racism even if it is my interpretation its still implied racism or there would be no interpretation

like before whitesplaining how you have black friends and i guess trying to say "well blacks do it too"

moderate these ppl and their veiled racism

i dont come in here and talk about white trash so id expect the same

edit:

and the onus is not on me to "look deeper" into what anyone says its on them to explain themselves fully
No, they don't. The onus is on you... or me when reading someone else, or anyone when communicating with someone else... to reserve assumption and understand that they are exactly that. Crap, just more whitesplaining from me.

So let me not do that, and just keep it short: You'll be able to view this reply and the thread, but the thread will not be derailed by your response. Next time take the explicit hint. Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Rick wants the garbage lady yambs. Only reason he keeps coming back to them even after being screwed over and shot by her.

They aren't that good at fighting for him to keep trying to get them on his side.

Rick wants the garbage lady yambs. Only reason he keeps coming back to them even after being screwed over and shot by her.

They aren't that good at fighting for him to keep trying to get them on his side.

Lori, Michonne, garbage patch lady.
Three Ls don't make a right Rick

I’ve watched every episode this season and I have no clue what’s happening. That’s how forgettable this season has been.

Besides this drawn out attack on Negan and crew, what else has happened this season?

It's definitely all over the place. Rick going off on his own, then Daryl going Rogue and whatnot, it's like wth are they doing? They never planned on taking on the Saviors separately but now since they got the other groups behind them (and got them killed), they can all of a sudden not follow the same plan and succeed individually? Get outta here man :lol:

This season has been better then last season. It has not been hard to follow this season. Plus first season in a while Rick has been in almost every episode

Back
Top Bottom