The Walking Dead - Official Thread

SMGDH at not even showing WHEN Carl got bitten

So the rumors of him wanting out were true. Idk what the hell this means for the future of the show if they go with the Whisperer’s plot

That hurt watching that. I don’t understand all the hate on the show. If you hate don’t watch just leave. But man Carl. That’s sucks.

There's been alot of speculation about him dying.

I think if I didn't hear any of that it would have had a greater impact.

Now that I think about it, he was probably bitten last episode when he was fighting off the walkers with Saddiq. Makes his speech towards Negan make a lot more sense, he was ready to die

anigif_sub-buzz-32659-1503198835-2.gif

Chandler getting out while he can. :lol:

Can’t blame the kid though—it’s gotta get old doing the same show since you were a young kid.

Definitely didn’t expect Carl to go down though. That was a true shocker—something this show has been lacking for awhile now.

And how obvious was that scene with Aaron and Enid a clear time killer? Travel all the way to Oceanside just to accidentally kill one of their members and then never return to them again for the rest of the episode lol. They shoulda left that out completely

Chandler getting out while he can. :lol:

Can’t blame the kid though—it’s gotta get old doing the same show since you were a young kid.

Definitely didn’t expect Carl to go down though. That was a true shocker—something this show has been lacking for awhile now.

Yeah I can’t imagine giving up your whole childhood for a tv show. He got accepted to college and wanted to live it up, more power to him. While he was annoying as hell several times this series he’s had some of the most memorable scenes by far. Shout out to him

It's only right for Carl to die, out of all the characters on the show in 8 seasons, he's had most of his original family intact. It's kinda been unfair. While sad, I'm interested to see how it affects the tv version of Rick.

He is going to the University of Auburn too.......he loved working down there so much that is where he chose to enroll for college

Back
Top Bottom