The Walking Dead - Official Thread

What good episode
little disappointed they offed Henry. If you give him the Carl storyline give it to him full.

Episodes without rick have been better some how. My excitement to see new episodes had wained over the last couple seasons after being on my couch for every episode + talking dead from the jump. I’m back locked in.

First wow moment that happened since Hayzeus died. I vaguely remember the decapitated heads thing in the comics. Why they reveal Henry last like he was the most important character there? It was clearly Enid and Tara. They should have offed him along with a bunch of nobodies.
I did have a feeling that something would happen to Tara though. She had been brooding for a bit.
That line from Enid to her boyfriend "I'm going to make fun of you only FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES".
tenor.gif

Well done walking dead.

YO YO YO YO

THIS EPISODE WAS CRAZY GODDAMN

Haven’t felt this crazy about twd episode since neagan first stepped off that bus

Thought they would've saved those shenanigans for the finale.

I thought they would have gone all out and added Ezekiel and Rosita like they did in the comics.

RIP to baby girl Tara. :frown:

Is the young African American character that was added this season a male or female?I apologize if this offends anyone,but I have a hard time distinguishing the characters gender.

This was a really fun, well done episode.

HOWEVER. You have 4 other elites AND their Doctor. And let them go. I hate that.
These guys are sick with it, got hundred thousand walkers on ice, and just "hey, head North on home...." :smh:

I loved the reveals, hate the drag out. They literally let Daryl/Michonne out, knowing how bad *** they are. (I can forgive them not knowing Carol's resume yet)

That was the best episode of the show in a while. I’m shocked that they didn’t save it for the finale.

RIP to everybody.

Back
Top Bottom