The Walking Dead - Official Thread

not to mention Eugene was supposed to be the bullet maker and had a whole shop to do it at

feels like that was an idea that the producers just cut out once they switched showrunners before this season

not to mention Eugene was supposed to be the bullet maker and had a whole shop to do it at

feels like that was an idea that the producers just cut out once they switched showrunners before this season

Maybe six years out from that storyline does something to the bullet making supplies.

Carol city gonna be back!!! I’m waiting for her to have her Wyatt Earp moment
FriendlyAlertBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

I skipped the last 2 seasons and just started watching season 9. This season has been amazing!

Question: I never seen an episode with snow before so where are they exactly? DC?

Is the young African American character that was added this season a male or female?I apologize if this offends anyone,but I have a hard time distinguishing the characters gender.

:lol:

but I don't get the deaf characters storyline. It would be pretty impossible for them to survive for 10+ years in that world.

Plus the storyline seems forced. You left without saying bye.

YO WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!
Smh at my DVR recorder stopping at the movie theater scene. Seeing this post like, this episode hasn't been that good. Went on demand and seen another 25 minutes left.
I am glad to see Henry and that old lady get killed.

Smh at my DVR recorder stopping at the movie theater scene. Seeing this post like, this episode hasn't been that good. Went on demand and seen another 25 minutes left.

Lol what did the old lady do to you?

Good, I'm not the only one. My DVR cut off too, and I was like what the ****?

Complete blind luck, I changed my TV to AMC and the rerun was going on, and I hit it exactly the next scene. (it was on the commercial my DVR cut off at) :lol:

I would have been PISSED if I didn't get lucky enough to catch that and finish the ep. I have no clue why my DVR stopped at 1:02 and the ep was like 1:25 or somethin.

yea i see they took some liberties from the comics. and major plot points have changed. by getting rid of rick they can stray as far as they want from the story now. and tho im glad henry is donezo cuz DAMN he was an annoying character... so now nobody has carls story line? they better not give it to this ex-whisperer chick.

but seriously, as soon as they gave henry some story at all he jumped to beth/andrea/sasha levels of annoying. still be they regret axing carl the way they did at this point.

Just seen theblast two eps
WOW. :wow::blush:

TWD stepped up this second half.
Alpha going to turn Carol back to a savage

Actually decided to check out the season finale tonight. Is this the first time it’s wvwr snowed in the show?

Back
Top Bottom