The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Yeah that episode left me feeling empty. Just, that was too much, man. I dont want to feel this feel anymore.

Lori is dead. There is an interview on EntertainmentWeekly.com where she confirms her death.

Probably the best episode by far, It was too intense. I wasn't a fan of T-Dog in the 1st Season, but he grew on me cuz they actually gave him some scenes

Good episode. I liked how they waited to turn your perception of Lori, then take her out. We all was like kill the B, until the decision to die so that your baby can live, came up.

I thought rick trap ole buddy and he got, got. I though the person was lurking before he trapped him.

People got to die, to stay on budget. Especially when you introduce a whole town with key actors.

When I saw all the new characters I knew they would be purging the group. Im pretty sure we aint done. There are more people that will have to go.

Last edited:
T-Dawg dies white knighting Carol .Big Meech over here clearly aint tyrese .Show is deviating to far from the comic and its hurting the plot imo .Every episode ain't gotta be house of the dead but we need something to build tension . They just killed a protagonist who is central to the plot too early.

Tell that to Ned Stark. Word to Game of Thrones. At least my man T-dog made it to season 3.

So I was the only one filled with no currs during Loris death? Been waiting for that broad to die for a minute now.

I was hoping she would miscarriage + die from the caesarean. Now theyre going to have to go through all this extra nonsense trying to keep a baby alive :smh:

ibek9csEpMoztb.gif

iQS0cMVxe4Xib.gif

Good episode. I liked how they waited to turn your perception of Lori, then take her out. We all was like kill the B, until the decision to die so that your baby can live, came up.
I thought rick trap ole buddy and he got, got. I though the person was lurking before he trapped him.
People got to die, to stay on budget. Especially when you introduce a whole town with key actors.
When I saw all the new characters I knew they would be purging the group. Im pretty sure we aint done. There are more people that will have to go.
I'm sorry but I couldn't even look at what you wrote because of your avy. I will now lol/

anybody know where you can watch the episodes online?  I miss them every sunday and don't know how or when to watch them?  I was only able to watch the first episode this season because amc put it up on their site

sorry if already answered, I'm trying to avoid spoilers

rep for any help!1!!

Last edited:
What an episode.

Really interested in knowing who that was in the beginning of the episode. :nerd:

(Unless I'm completely oblivious to the fact it was that kid who somehow survived but ended up getting shot by homeboy in the generator room.)

Last edited:
I can't handle all these feels.
This.
roll.gif

Although I strongly dislike Lori and don't really care about tdog, their deaths were emotional as hell. I couldn't help but be like

52cf927f_tumblr_ls9etnSLsn1qleuxe.gif

towards the ending.

Maggie is an american born...british actor.

2cmrr80.png

What's next?

Steve Yeun being a north/south Vietnamese born american actor?

Last edited:
episode was aiight. Yall gettin all emotional over lori? I can see TDawg, maybe. Rick is just on a downward spiral. Dude is starting to sound more like Batman the more we get into this season. I wouldn't be surprise if they end up No Country for Old Men'ing him by the end of the season.

I wanna see if they bring old dude and his son back from season 1. looking forward to the woodbury story also.

Back
Top Bottom