The Walking Dead - Official Thread

In walking dead the most dangerous thing is not people turning into zombies but people turning into monsters . Rick and Morgan were the exact same type of guy both were great dads and genuinely good people both were overwhelmed by tragedy.Rick had people supporting and looking toward him to keep his hope alive .All Morgan had was his son and not another soul in the world and when he lost that he lost everything.

So, I'm guessing I should check out Jericho. It's on Netflix.
nerd.gif
Yes.
yes and yes..

Yup. No way dude could stay. In one scene, he made the whole cast look irrelevant.

I'm gonna try my best to forget this episode, cuz next to Morgan, every actor and character on this show is extra average. Even Daryl.

Shane is the only one in my opinion that comes close to carrying a scene as well as Morgan does. I miss Shane, he was my fave character on the show before he died.

Shane is the only one in my opinion that comes close to carrying a scene as well as Morgan does. I miss Shane, he was my fave character on the show before he died.

Agreed.

Show has really fallen off for me with the absence of Shane and his antics lol

I'm too invested so I'm going to continue to watch no matter but it's just not a priority like it was when it first got underway.

It's no BWE, BB, GOT... it's not trying to be that but those are just shows that I have to know what happened next after an episode airs.. this one just doesn't give me that vibe anymore. *shrug*

Last edited:
Morgan the best actor on the show :lol:
It's not even really funny though :smh: and it's so damn true :lol:
To me this just seemed like a very good filler episode.
Basically.

The writers put a plot thread to the side and when they needed filler they came through with a story relevant ep. This ep reminded me back to when I thought this series was great and had a lot of promise and potential, basically the 1st season.

I wish Morgan was staying but what made all of this so good is because he had to not go with them.

This was an ode to the fans more than anything. If they didn't keep on about Morgan I guarantee we would have never heard from him again.

Anyone here seen Lawless? I noticed this and thought it was cool:

Looks like the same exact place. Both did filming in the Atlanta area.

Didn't they use that second scene in Lawless when they were about to off Shia Lebouf before he talked his way out of it?

Reactions: aph
I went back and watched season 1 over again this weekend and yeah that guy is a damn good actor, easily the best on the show for such a small part he has ben given. the scene where he has his wife in the scope and he can't pull the trigger is a real tear jerker man. As opposed to the laugh worthy stuff the other actors pull

Anyone here seen Lawless? I noticed this and thought it was cool:

Looks like the same exact place. Both did filming in the Atlanta area.

Didn't they use that second scene in Lawless when they were about to off Shia Lebouf before he talked his way out of it?

Yeah, they dragged him (along with the other character) into that little field that's shown in the Walking Dead picture I posted.

Bros I was the first person to ask a question on the talking dwad

Really? :lol:

That was a good question, too.

Yeah, they dragged him (along with the other character) into that little field that's shown in the Walking Dead picture I posted.

Really? :lol:

That was a good question, too.

yup ill post the video later lol i was in the striped scotch and soda shirt and if u look closely i was wearing the Area 72 Air maxes.. i should have shouted out NT but they didnt let me say antyhing extra

I was hoping after they took that random guy's backpack off the side of the road and drive off, we'd see him running in a panic from the side of the road pulling up his zipper after having taken a piss. "hey! that's my bag!"
laugh.gif
 Was thinking the same thing.

Then he could have returned in the final season as a villain who kidnaps Carl because Rick took his bag lol.  

First of all, I co-sign on that smashing Michonne.

Second, is it just me or does it seem that Michonne might want Rick's D?

Lennie James did his thing this episode. Superb acting.

When Morgan was telling Rick what happened to Duane; dat emotion.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom