The Walking Dead - Official Thread

How so? Please elaborate

When Rick and Darryl first met Jesus, I thought they shouldve killed him. But Jesus proved to be trust worthy and not a killer. Dude def has a lot of skills.

Yesterdays episode was ok, not as good as the previous. Rick loves tasting peoples blood, low key.
Shane was ahead of the curve as far as doing anything to protect what is his. Rick was more of a pacifist and became battle hardened(Shane had that action/rick not getting washed in fights anymore), started pulling other dudes girls(Lori/drunk guys wife) and later went crazy(Ricks phone convos/Shane being shane)...Old Rick wouldn't do to Otis what Shane did. Current Rick wouldn't flinch at taking dude out if it meant survival for Judith, Carl etc.:lol:

Not sure if I agree with that last point. Rick seems to only kill those who are a threat, or possible threat. I dont think he'd kill Otis. Rick didnt kill Jesus.

Regardless, Rick has certainly changed, some for the better and some for not.

We didn't see Carol, Tara, Dr. Dre or Aaron or Spencer this ep
michonne was talking all that jazz to rick about how they need to include the alexandrians and then they leave them all when they go to hilltop 
laugh.gif

definitely thought carol would have been there as an og member going to a new place

i think abraham might catch it too now

hope jesus isnt his comic counterpart either, especially with daryl around

So are the wolves done, was the 1 wolf the last one? or are they going to come back in the picture

I think that

its gonna go the same way as it did with the comics but Daryl gets it instead of glenn
I thought this originally, especially after the rumor of Norman headlining his own show soon, but I'm not sure anymore. Being that he killed a 16 year old to show the Hilltop Colony he was serious I wouldn't be surprised if a more innocent member of Ricks group is killed.

So are the wolves done, was the 1 wolf the last one? or are they going to come back in the picture

they're done

we've given the producers hell in the past but I gotta give them credit for the attention to detail this half season, they're really going all out

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1932699/

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1932700/

Not sure if I agree with that last point. Rick seems to only kill those who are a threat, or possible threat. I dont think he'd kill Otis. Rick didnt kill Jesus.

Regardless, Rick has certainly changed, some for the better and some for not.
Indeed, fair counterpoints sir. :pimp: We certainly agree Rick has changed. :lol:

Abe ain't even seen the yambs and he sprung.

Rick def has no dambs left to give about anyone.

Wonder if Carl is going to start calling Michonne mommy.

Solid episode, interested to see who's offed, hopefully it's Maggie or Glen.

Back
Top Bottom