The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Those women

So strong

I see nothing changes every one thinks the episode is awful. Was it the best no was it was it awful? Far from it.

sick.gif
@this ep.

I've lost all faith in the show-Carl.

Comic-Carl is half a savage.

Last edited:
Yo was that savior dude that made Gregory kneel Trevor from GTA V? He looks and sounds exactly like him.

sick.gif
@this ep.

I've lost all faith in the show-Carl.

Comic-Carl is half a savage.
ComPLETELY agree.

Well, I know nothing about the comics, intentionally. But them constantly having his hair nice and feathered, and the goofy smirk he gave Jesus in the delivery truck, like "OMG, we're being so bad. Wanna go ding-dong ditching when we get there? Or should we just moon them as soon as they come back here to unload boxes?'

Yeah, I don't know anything about the comics either, and please someone tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought he was still kinda a kid. I almost wonder if they shouldn't have tried to use like another "kid" to make him look the same age-ish. Lol how old is this Carl kid in real life?

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know anything about the comics either, and please someone tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought he was still kinda a kid. I almost wonder if they shouldn't have tried to use like another "kid" to make him look the same age-ish. Lol how old is this Carl kid in real life?

He's much younger in the comics at this specific plot point, that's tv though. Can't keep a child from aging, if he was an irrelevant character like Judith no one would notice if he was recast but they're stuck with him now. If they do a time jump everything would be fine though

Gotta be at least 40.

Word to Reggie.
maxresdefault.jpg

Why are you surprised, you seen the way he gave both Rick and Darryl the hands when he was first introduced

Somehow it doesn't translate too well on the show...joint had me howling at how corny it was....lmao

I catch this show on Netflix and I still haven't watched season 6 yet, but do you guys wish they'd deviate from the comics a bit and go to a more Sci-fi type route? IE, in season 1 when they went to the CDC and met the Dr. there. It'd be interesting if they found out how and why the outbreak happened, any possibility for a cure, etc...

Back
Top Bottom