The Walking Dead - Official Thread

That was honestly one of the worst trailers I've ever seen. I've never had an issue with a trailer keeping my attention :lol:

And grey...

Hope it's the end tbh. He gonna wake up from the coma, and it was all a dream.
Yup and everybody he encounters after the coma will be people he runs into whether they are hospital employees or people he runs into when he gets out. I'm just ready to see how it all ends

Didn't one of the creators of the show say the series is going to be at LEAST 10 seasons?

Trailer sucked but I'm still going to watch regardless.

When a show starts feeling like a task to follow rather than entertainment I say it's time to flip the channel.

Who said the comic is ending soon? Few of the group are headed to a new state. The comic is way ahead and kirkman has said he has plenty of more stories.

this marathon just remind how ****** up it was how they did michonne

she save andrea, andrea turns her back on her

rick sells her out to "save" the jail

and the racist is merle the only one with any sense or decency in the end saving her

now rick and michonne are ****** like the **** never happened

itd be dope if she killed him in his sleep this season for revenge for that bs

gain his trust to make the betrayal sweeter

Rick was never going to give her to the governor. Merle knew that plus she said she knew he had to think about it. Marathon reminds me that first 4 episodes of season 4 were good then takes a dive until the midseason finale

Completely forgot about the second half of the season.

Will catch it tomorrow.

About to catch this tonight along with Ray Donovan and Ballers since I already seen the Pilot of The Deuce early

I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but Fear kills TWD. The character development, the LAYERED storylines, honestly, how much more realistic it feels during the episode...

+1 for team FTWD > TWD. For all the stated reasons. There's just much more nuance and much less gimmicks. Honestly I can't wait for TWD to end. I'm tired of it but I'm too invested to stop.

As for Alicia leaving I didn't like it but I think that's the knee jerk reaction. It makes sense when you put it in context. Her relationship with Madison has always been strained because Madison herself is a broken person. Her "favoring" Nick and his addiction issues only made it worse for Alicia. Alicia seems like she's just tired of balancing everyone else's isht and putting them first.

Screenshot_20171007-210534.jpg

‘The Walking Dead,’ ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Plan Character Crossover Next Year
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/the...obert-kirkman-character-crossover-1202583590/

The worlds of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” and “Fear the Walking Dead” will collide at some point next year.

A character from one show will crossover to the other series — that’s what “Walking Dead” creator Robert Kirkman told fans Saturday night at the “Walking Dead” panel held at the Theater at Madison Square Garden as part of New York Comic-Con.

‘The Walking Dead’ Releases Season 8 Trailer

“Fear” launched in 2015 as a prequel to “Walking Dead.” The “Fear” storyline follows two families at the outset of the zombie apocalypse. “Walking Dead,” which bowed in 2010, follows the struggles of survivors trying not to become “walkers” long after the country has been overrun by the undead.

Kirkman would not offer any other details other to say that one character will hop shows next year.

“More news coming in the following months,” Kirkman said after teasing the plan for the “one character that I will not name.”

“Walking Dead” is set to begin its eighth season on Oct. 22. “Fear the Walking Dead” will wrap its third season on Oct. 15. The buzz about the convergence of worlds could help boost fan interest in Season 4 of “Fear,” which has seen a big drop in viewership since its first season.

Back
Top Bottom